No announcement yet.

Felix Sturm v Martin Murray RBR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
    Just got back from cleaning the egg of my face.Wow Murray impressed me alot and Sturm seems to be slipping but in saying that i had Felix by a point alotta Murrays work were arm punches Felixs jab is as good as ever.Gotta love Sky feeling aggrieved at a draw i taught that was a pretty fair German decision in comparision to other nights
    I had it a drw but Lol @ Jim Watt being Outraged with the decision when after saying so many rounds were tight and he may have been overly generous to Murray he scored it by 1 point (on the last round which Sturm won)

Comment

• Originally posted by War-Robbo View Post
      In other news Barker just said that he is looking to fight Chavez JNR in the spring, would be a very good fight, Barker would have a great chance.
      Rate Barker Murray and Macklin?

1.?
      2.?
      3.?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        Sergio would rattle his sense's with right hooks round the side, murray's left hooks weren't exactly lightning or heavy and they could hardly miss
        Ok and they all got blocked. Sturm's defense and jab would give Sergio a ton of trouble.

Comment

• Anyone know what Sturm said in the post-fight interview?

Comment

1.?
            2.?
            3.?
            Barker
            Macklin
            Murray

Arguable

Macklin Barker Murray

I personally believe Barkers performances against Martinez is better than both mens performances against Sturm.

Comment

Behave Troj....

Martinez rapes him bad ala Dizinziruk
              Probably, he did seem vulnerable to hooks. but do you think sturm might be capable of adopting a style similar to darren barker?

Martinez likes his opponents to overcommit and had a little trouble with someone as balanced and controlled as barker.
              Last edited by eli porter; 12-02-2011, 07:09 PM.

Comment

1.?
                2.?
                3.?
                Macklin is clearly the best of the 3. Murray and Barker are basically the same thing

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Barker went full on Clottey when he defended though. Sturm was much more open and active. Martinez will have more chances to counter. I think the Dzizniruk comparison is more apt than a Barker comparison, except Sturm has more power.
                  I feel Barker is better than Dzinziruk. Both Sturm and Barker have more head and upper body movement and are lighter on their feet than Dzinziruk.

Comment

1.?
                    2.?
                    3.?
                    i think Murray is last as he is a bit too robotic but a great effort tonight. Think Barker is the best boxer but would Macklin drag him into his type of fight, im not sure.... Barker Macklin would be a great fight... Think they both beat Murray imo though. What do you think??

Comment

• Sturm is an elite inside boxer and is damn near flawless technically

Comment

Working...
                      X