Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bass Guitar...does anyone play it? Recommend me a good/cheap one!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Bass Guitar...does anyone play it? Recommend me a good/cheap one!

I got no musical talents to speak of! I got talents, but not the talents I wanted.

Trusting in Athens creator I feel kinda sad that I can’t express myself via any real physical instruments.. I’m a fan.. not a player!

Comment

Get a schecter

Comment

Ibanez makes some of the best cheap basses on the market, worth a look, but I've always told my guitar students to go try all the instruments they can. It's important to purchase the one that feels most comfortable to play, if it doesn't you may not spend the time & practice it takes to master it.

Good luck

Comment

I have an old Hohner with active pickups. You don't have to buy new. There are a lot of great used instruments out there.

Ibanez does a ton of good cheap ones. I am buying a Mikro bass soon. It is compact, I also play guitar and it is an easy transition.

Comment

I used to play a Fender J-body. It had a nice tone. Can't remember what wood it was. Never used a pick, always plucked with the fingers

And yeah, as far as a good cheap one, go with Ibanez

Comment

Squire Basses are cheap. Idk if their good tho. I’m a drummer. Idk **** about real instruments

Comment

They don't have the color that I want.

Its backordered:

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                  They don't have the color that I want.

Its backordered:

Ibanez is a good one.

I also like Fender Precision Basses. I have a made in Mexico one, but it's solid. I don't play it much but had it for over 20 years and still sounds great.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Ibanez is a good one.

I also like Fender Precision Basses. I have a made in Mexico one, but it's solid. I don't play it much but had it for over 20 years and still sounds great.
                    Over 20 years? I'm sure its worth something in this day and age.

Specially if its still in good condition.

Are those Fenders cheap and quality right now?

Those are the two main reasons I'm getting this one.

Makes no sense buying a expensive one when I can play only a little.

Just had them sent me a notification when its on stock again.

Hopefully that happens soon

Comment

Working...
                    X