Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should the United States institute mandatory fat camp?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    Your loss, bud. You're too big of coward to explore your sexual fantasies. You're too insecure about your manliness. It's clear as day to a trained mind like mine.
    BAHAHA Im 6'4 240 these days. Its going to be pretty hard to find a woman that can dominate me. Wasnt it you that talked chit about the pink shirt I was wearing with Wilder? Im pretty secure I just dont have to be a beta like you.
    You have no idea what fantasies Ive explored. You like to assume things huh? I just dont have to pay for them.

What kind of mind allows that? Aw I know, you cant get a female on your own to act out your fantasies so you HAVE to pay. I get it now.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      Yeah Ill never understand being dominated as a man.

Oh I understand why you PAID for it.
      Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      Your loss, bud. You're too big of coward to explore your sexual fantasies. You're too insecure about your manliness. It's clear as day to a trained mind like mine.
      Julia, don't let him front on you.

He stays at home while his wife goes to work to pay for the family's serious bills.

Comment

BAHAHA Im 6'4 240 these days. Its going to be pretty hard to find a woman that can dominate me. Wasnt it you that talked chit about the pink shirt I was wearing with Wilder? Im pretty secure I just dont have to be a beta like you.
        You have no idea what fantasies Ive explored. You like to assume things huh? I just dont have to pay for them.

What kind of mind allows that? Aw I know, you cant get a female on your own to act out your fantasies so you HAVE to pay. I get it now.
        Man, you are beta.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Julia, don't let him front on you.

He stays at home while his wife goes to work to pay for the family's serious bills.
          Julia should love the idea! How much money have you made in the last five years? You know how much Ive made, enough to do whatever dafuq I want!

Comment

Julia should love the idea! How much money have you made in the last five years? You know how much Ive made, enough to do whatever dafuq I want!
            It doesn't seem like you made that much. You wife has to work to pay the serious bills while you stay at home and keep house.

Comment

It doesn't seem like you made that much. You wife has to work to pay the serious bills while you stay at home and keep house.
              As you know my wife works part time because she WANTS to. You know this you're just trying to back your girl.

How much did you make the last five years? Cmon tell us.

Comment

As you know my wife works part time because she WANTS to. You know this you're just trying to back your girl.

How much did you make the last five years? Cmon tell us.
                Nah. She is working to pay the health insurance. Don't pretty it up.

Comment

Nah. She is working to pay the health insurance. Don't pretty it up.
                  Oh I forgot that a "serious" bill for you lol.

Comment

Wait so now we have to pay so fat people can lose weight? Hell we need to fix , health care, student loans and child support before we do something like that. Some ppl honestly like being fat and some men like big women. I like bbws :0 different cultures got different curves.

Comment

Oh I forgot that a "serious" bill for you lol.
                      So serious because I have never paid one.

Comment

Working...
                      X