Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the greatest of all time? Larry Holmes Lennox Lewis Vitali or Tyson Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    Denying what? I think you confused yourself. I'll make this short and sweet for even you to comprehend.

Fury's best win was a squeaked out stinker against a shot Wladimir Klitschko.

End of discussion.
    it is for you, son.

yet squeaked out "shot" klitshcko according to you was good enough to almost beat AJ.

So...enjoy with your can of worms alone, I'm not being your mum anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      #WOW!!!

Fury managed to be just slightly more lively and nimble than a completely stationary Wlad....Statues were impressed. The judges said '''HHmmm how do you score a fight where nothing happened ? Give it to the one who was awake, I guess.... No one in the crowd was so they won't care.''

And managed only to get knocked on his ass a couple of times vs a guy who moved. Inspiring

Fury....A legend in Schwarz household. Never have they seen someone handle a 95th ranked guy so easily before.

Let's collectively wank ourselves silly
      With a masterpiece like this, I'd love to see your breakdown of Duran-Palomino and Lomanchenko-Rigondeaux.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
        it is for you, son.

yet squeaked out "shot" klitshcko according to you was good enough to almost beat AJ.

So...enjoy with your can of worms alone, I'm not being your mum anymore.
        Oh, you again?

Maybe you missed the part where I ended the conversation.

Bye bye

Comment

• Lennox
          Holmes
          Vitali
          Fury

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            Oh, you again?

Maybe you missed the part where I ended the conversation.

Bye bye
            I refer you to my Langford quote.

Comment

Working...
            X