Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's Golovkin going after Canelo rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
    Nelo will take the IBF and WBA straps. WBC goes to Charlo.

BJS fights Nelo for unification.

That leaves Nelo vs Charlo for undisputed, and still could care less for the WBC! Suleyman gone fugged up

Golovkin will have no choice but to fight at 168, because his fans claim no "amazing fights" when in fact K2 now has "selling power to Mexicans" so Arum might be interested in Ramirez vs Lil'G in Vegas which is as big as Lil'G vs Eubank Jr...

Or K2 can go the easy route with Caleb before HBO decides to give Danny that opportunity first for a new 168 opportunity, which means Lil'G vs Jacobs 2 at 168 becomes more interesting...I doubt Lil'G takes that at 168 vs Jacobs, Caleb is less risky, and it's all about the "bid" for Caleb first...which Caleb already lost to Jacobs..

Lil'G vs Ramirez would be even better imho..been saying all along that Nelo vs Ramirez is a super bout too.

Lil'G fans dumb doe.... they say Lil'G isn't a big Middleweight... so they can tease the idea then that he's a Small Super Middleweight...

Don't worry Lil'G, Ward ain't coming back! Kova already got served, bigger threat.
    Congrats. You might be the king of a large group of GGG haters. You told us Jacobs would knock GGG out. Then you told us Canelo would knock GGG out. when it comes to GGG you are consistent. Consistently wrong that is. I doubt Giant GGG ever spent a single minute worrying about lil' W. GGG is still the champ and Ward doesn't want to fight anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Congrats. You might be the king of a large group of GGG haters. You told us Jacobs would knock GGG out. Then you told us Canelo would knock GGG out. when it comes to GGG you are consistent. Consistently wrong that is. I doubt Giant GGG ever spent a single minute worrying about lil' W. GGG is still the champ and Ward doesn't want to fight anymore.
      I never said Jacobs was going to knock out Lil'G. I said Jacobs was going to do good in the fight and rooted him as the boxing cancer survivor. Low and behold he did good against Lil'G, many thought Jacobs edged it. I said my Nelo was going to KO Lil'G and it didn't happen, instead he sparked up Lil'G so I'm fine with the outcome and the rematch.

Whereas!!!!!

Lil'G fan: "Jacobs don't got s chin, he won't go past 6...KO for Lil'G."

Lil'G fan: "What is Nelo going to do when Lil'G has his on the ropes? It wont go past 7-8..."

In other words dude, stfu!

Comment

i'd say after canelo he should fight charlo as a tune up/stay busy fight, then saunders. Then retire.

Comment

To the Clark County mortuary after Canelo pounds his ass so hard he kills him.

If he somehow survives then the old folks home.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            i'd say after canelo he should fight charlo as a tune up/stay busy fight, then saunders. Then retire.
            I like your line up, unless something unexpected happens in between, like Charlo not turning out a smart tune up. What if he loses to Canelo first?

I say fight these 3 guys and call it a career. I think he'll pick a loss or two in the process going through that.

Comment

He should fight Billy Joe Saunders or move up to 168 or just retire...

Comment

Working...
              X