No announcement yet.

Venue for GGG/Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venue for GGG/Canelo

Does anyone know when they will be announcing this? And whats everyone hoping for?

I think it's scheduled for Astana!! but it might be cancelled for Wade II at MSG?!!!

Comment

What I've heard is that it is between Dallas, Texas AT&T Stadium and Las Vegas.

This came straight from De La Hoya when a reporter asked him and he said, Dallas and Las Vegas are the two being considered and that he has meetings set up for both Dallas and Vegas in these two weeks and a decision should be made by the end of June or sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
        What I've heard is that it is between Dallas, Texas AT&T Stadium and Las Vegas.

This came straight from De La Hoya when a reporter asked him and he said, Dallas and Las Vegas are the two being considered and that he has meetings set up for both Dallas and Vegas in these two weeks and a decision should be made by the end of June or sooner.

Damn so the garden is out of the equation already. Hope they go with dallas nice little change up and holds way more people

Comment

This fight has zero reason to be anywhere near MSG.

Vegas, LA or Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            Damn so the garden is out of the equation already. Hope they go with dallas nice little change up and holds way more people

I also hope it's AT&T Stadium in Dallas, Texas

De La Hoya mentioned he wanted to give the fans what they wanted and mentioned the polls that they did and that a lot if fans chose Dallas as the #1 choice and Las Vegas being a close second.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

Here's the video of Oscar De La Hoya saying Dallas or Las Vegas:

https://youtu.be/i9LtRRuTj54

Comment

It's Vegas. They're using Dallas for leverage.

If Oscar cared for the fans so much and loved the sport so much like he claims he does the fight would be in Dallas
                Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 05-29-2017, 11:05 AM.

Comment

In this case I hope Oscar is finally being honest when he says it's where the fans want the fight. That would be Dallas.

But I get the feeling he's just B.S.ing again.

Comment

Working...
                  X