Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweden Has the Second Highest Rape Average in the World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It begs the question, what is the point of being ultra civilized and beloved by the world when your country is a glorified brothel and you will be extinct in 2-3 generations?

I would rather be perceived as a fertile racist gun-toting savage, in the name of my grandchildren.

Liberalism is ultimately just playground peer pressure extended into the adult years.

Swedish men are ruled by third-world religious zealots and butch feminists because being "liked" is very important to them. Reproducing or having a voice in the world isn't.

What can ya do? Survival of the fittest and left-wing societies are statistically unfit.
    Last edited by ////; 12-21-2015, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Sweden or one of those countries up there in the north pole, apparently are the most attractive people in the world.

So by default, they will have more rape cases. Because thirsty + desperation + dimes = Rape.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Sweden or one of those countries up there in the north pole, apparently are the most attractive people in the world.

So by default, they will have more rape cases. Because thirsty + desperation + dimes = Rape.
        No. dimes + islam= Rape. It's ok, you can call the muzz out.

Comment

Originally posted by AFTER HOURS View Post
          the european immigrant men raped the native indians back in the day
          Those chicks were asking for it They didn't even have underwear back then I don't think. Lil loincloth setup with poon showing when they bend over & ****. This was pre-internet **** & Hustler & Swank magazines ffs. Those cats were like Amish teens on their hornyness levels when they saw that.

Also don't frown Sweden. Maybe next you you'll improve your raping ability & be #1.

Comment

Sick of this shit. What are the Swedes gonna do about it? They have ghettos in their major cities where native inhabitants cannot even move around freely anymore. The people need to rise up, their government don't act.

Comment

Originally posted by AFTER HOURS View Post
              the european immigrant men raped the native indians back in the day
              the immigrants of today are raping the natives of sweden

time is a flat circle
              I guess the difference is Native American men fought endless bloody wars against the colonists.

While European men (who could stop it by barely lifting a finger) post "Well we deserve it" on internet forums.

Extreme mass-media induced self-hatred is quite a modern phenomenon.

The concept of entire ethnic groups growing up constantly bombarded with imagery about how evil and feminine they are until they bask in the fact that their sisters are being raped is beyond surreal.

I have no stake seeing as I'm not European but I still feel like I need to "save" them.
              Last edited by ////; 12-21-2015, 02:16 PM.

Comment

What's going on with the other Nordic countries? Denmark, Finland, Norway?

Comment

The numbers are very similar in other Scandinavian countries. It's a Europe-wide, dismal outlook.

Norway has started giving its replacements (it's kind of silly to call them immigrants now that projections show them becoming a majority) classes about why raping women is bad.

Watered down NY Times version: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/20/wo...omen.html?_r=0

More accurate version: http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/20/re...s-not-to-rape/

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    What's going on with the other Nordic countries? Denmark, Finland, Norway?
                    Sweden is the exception. Changing govenments has made a migrant experiment on an irreversible scale. They have done so with their eyes wide open.

And to the poster above regarding gunlaws, I can safely say that gunlaws are more lax in Sweden than in Denmark and the rapenumbers is totally uncomparable. If you really want to search for a correlation, it would be that that stricter gunlaws gives fewer rapes.
                    Next.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      Sweden is the exception. Changing govenments has made a migrant experiment on an irreversible scale. They have done so with their eyes wide open.

And to the poster above regarding gunlaws, I can safely say that gunlaws are more lax in Sweden than in Denmark and the rapenumbers is totally uncomparable. If you really want to search for a correlation, it would be that that stricter gunlaws gives fewer rapes.
                      Next.
                      I have read that the rape rate in Norway has increased dramatically as well. Is this wrong?

I wasn't relating gun laws to rape rates at all. Rape (and murder, and theft, etc) rates are pretty directly correlated to ethnicity in every country you look at across the world. It's just something we're not supposed to talk about. The only crimes which correlate directly to gun ownership are yep you guessed it, gun law violations.

I'm just saying, I'd rather be a universally hated right-wing savage with happy healthy educated grandchildren than be "liked" the way Swedes are (conquered).
                      Last edited by ////; 12-21-2015, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X