No announcement yet.

The Office UK vs US version

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Office UK vs US version

I liked the US version more. It had better storylines plus the characters were much more funnier, especially Michael and Dwight. What about you?
    The UK version
    51.72%
    The US version
    27.59%
    Can't decide, both are great
    6.90%
    Both shows are ****
    13.79%

the UK one was better by a distance imo. Much more my type of comedy.

Comment

Never seen the U.K version. I want to give it a shot, but most people say the U.S. version was better.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Never seen the U.K version. I want to give it a shot, but most people say the U.S. version was better.
        Most people DKSATO

David Brent as played by Ricky is one the best performances..

Comment

UK version is more funnier.. Tim vs Gareth is funny af

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            Most people DKSATO

David Brent as played by Ricky is one the best performances..
            Maybe I'll give it a shot then, I haven't binged a sitcom since, the Office U.S. lol.

Comment

Creed was the most underrated character on the show, they should have done way more with him. Everything he said or did was funny.

I hated Ryan. Just a pointless, unfunny character. Wasn't he a writer? It would make sense since the only way for that ****ty character to make it on the show was for him to write himself into it.

I hated that Indian chick Kelly too.

Michael was the MVP. Jim was the loveable hero, Dwight was the loveable villain. Pam had nice juggs. Stan was funny too, that's Motorcity in real life.

Comment

UK version, its more natural. UK sitcoms are far superior to US anyway. I watch US stuff and think "what the **** are they laughing at?"

Comment

Both are shit. Only Fools and Horses is the GOAT followed by Steptoe and Son.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Creed was the most underrated character on the show, they should have done way more with him. Everything he said or did was funny.

I hated Ryan. Just a pointless, unfunny character. Wasn't he a writer? It would make sense since the only way for that ****ty character to make it on the show was for him to write himself into it.

I hated that Indian chick Kelly too.

Michael was the MVP. Jim was the loveable hero, Dwight was the loveable villain. Pam had nice juggs. Stan was funny too, that's Motorcity in real life.

What was your favorite episode/moment?

I haven't watched The Office in a while but I remember I was literally crying of laughter when Dwight set the office on fire on purpose. Or when he kicked Pam's bridesmaid in the face during Jim's and Pam's wedding ceremony

I guess the reason I liked the US version more was because the characters were more likeable and funny imo plus I watched the US version first.

Comment

Working...
                    X