Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who do not believe in God or religion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe in god but I believe that religious institutions today have veered far off from what they were intended to be. Which is a forum to fellowship and be together in God.
    Religious institutions now function more as businesses and government.
    They use their teachings to brainwash memebers to maintain a grip on their wallets and engender obedience.
    I think anytime a society moves toward reigniting a single religion as the one true religion is when atrocities will be committed.
    Last edited by BoxingTech718; 01-14-2018, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• Always amusing to see Christians claiming the monopoly on morality. Gives me a chance to air this out again:

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/s...20151123104107

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        Unfortunately that could still be true.
        But i find it sad we need to delude ourselves to be good people in this day and age.

If God wants us to believe and we dont...then he is not a God.
        God by definition is a being with limitless power.
        He isnt Matthew Mcconaughey trapped behind a bookcase in another dimension trying to communicate with us, hoping we figure out what he wants.
        The idea is a God is in control of everything. He only chooses not to prove his existence because...? Who knows.
        its my belief that god wants us to do as we want....and when the time comes, not one of us can say we didnt know.

hes been through the ''prove it to me'' stage. why would a few millennia change things ?!?!?

''youre for real ?!?!?!? huminahuminahumina.....''

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Why was Zaroku banned?
          Thanks for looking out and stepping up. I got to be real with a few lil sissy dudes and got chin checked by myself.

I thank the mods for letting me back.

While I was away, I cleaned up my crib, took Jhonny out for his road work.. Etc.

Thanks brother for looking out.
          Last edited by Zaroku; 01-16-2018, 03:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by White Willie View Post
            If humans don't wipe humanity out, then the aliens will do for us. Who do you think killed the dinosaurs, and all those super advanced, ancient civilisations?
            Our prideful ignorance as humans plus weapons of mass destruction at our ****ty egotistical finger tips is a decent recipe for self anniliation.

Comment

• Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
              Just for you my Hebrew bro:

"Samuel said to them: If you wish with your whole heart to return to the LORD, put away your foreign gods and your Ashtaroth, devote yourselves to the LORD, and worship him alone. Then he will deliver you from the power of the Philistines."
              Agreed! Samuel was a true prophet, but Israel wanted a king, and Sammy anointed Saul, who was followed by the Shepard boy David, who slew Goliath in the name of God. God forbid David from building his temple, because Saul had blood on his hands, and war on his mind.. Solomon took up that task, cuz he loved God & wimmin.. I think Solomon ****ed more wimmin than his father David killed?? Not sure about that..

Thanks brother..

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                its my belief that god wants us to do as we want....and when the time comes, not one of us can say we didnt know.

hes been through the ''prove it to me'' stage. why would a few millennia change things ?!?!?

''youre for real ?!?!?!? huminahuminahumina.....''
                Well...id argue not one of us can say we knew. I mean, thats why they call it faith. We are all technically agnostics.

And thats just the basic concept of "god".
                When you get into religion and what "god" wants from us, then its just a shot in the dark. Even a husband and wife who are both Christian for example may have very different interpretations of their faith.
                Plus so many people in the world have never heard of the bible or jesus.

His prove it to me stage failed. We are still discussing the issue in 2018.
                If ****sapiens have been around for 200,000 years, he only "spoke" to us for a brief moment.
                Its very silly imo

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  Well...id argue not one of us can say we knew. I mean, thats why they call it faith. We are all technically agnostics.

And thats just the basic concept of "god".
                  When you get into religion and what "god" wants from us, then its just a shot in the dark. Even a husband and wife who are both Christian for example may have very different interpretations of their faith.
                  Plus so many people in the world have never heard of the bible or jesus.

His prove it to me stage failed. We are still discussing the issue in 2018.
                  If ****sapiens have been around for 200,000 years, he only "spoke" to us for a brief moment.
                  Its very silly imo
                  thats true. it really should be effortless for him to continue proving himself to us

seriously, doe. he probably thought ''didnt these fools see me part that sea and they still have doubts ?!?!? fnck them bishes then !''

imho, some people dont believe due to foolish pride.

Comment

• Lol, why does "god" have to exist? We are part everything and everything is part us. That's how I see it, not that I ponder on it or see some grand meaning in it. There's also the terms energy/matter cannot be destroyed, only changed, if that will help your ***** ass sleep better at night.

If there was a some higher entity that we are linked to, I'd think we're the equivalent of some sht on the atoms that make up our bodies making up its body.
                    Last edited by SplitSecond; 01-15-2018, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

imho, some people dont believe due to foolish pride.
                      In what way?

Comment

Working...
                      X