Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: Golovkin Took A lot of Punishment in Last 2 Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
    I don't believe GGG ducked 'everyone' until Jacobs. How can that be true for a guy who fought 3-4 times a year, collects four belts, fights contenders, gatekeepers, titlists, and multiple titlists (Daniel Geale) before fighting Jacobs?

And let's please not forget the WBC and Canelo 'marination' BS.

At the very most I would believe Golovkin may have picked opponents who he felt confident in beating, rather than 'no way I'm gonna fight that guy.'

This is simply tall poppy syndrome.

Not picking a fight, just simply disagreeing. Cheers.
    people forget it was ward who ducked the ggg fight. he turned it down cause he wasnt ready then in 2015 he wanted ggg to sign a 2 fight contract where ward would get a tune up first(even though he just fought paul smith) obv ggg was not going to delay the wbc fight since they said he was next. froch also turned him down. where are the people he ducked? lets be honest its just bitter bitter floyd fans trying to get back at ggg fans because everyone called floyd a ducker cept when you look at the facts of the matter it was true in floyds case. floyd fans simply made up fantasy ducks that ggg did. in floyds case we can point to floyd fighting sharmba for 4 million instead of marg for 7 for example. there is nothing like that for ggg. they just wanted to ruin his rep. total projection

Comment

Blame competition level on GGG?

Yeah sure, right on. GGG was ducking the “top” challengers when he was younger and in his prime, but now that he is past mid thirties and on the slow decline, he finally grew a pair and accepted to fight them...

It’s not as if the “top” challengers waited for GGG to get older, because otherwise he would have totally destroyed them just a few years ago, so they were the ones who were ducking prime GGG... Why that’s impossible!

Of course the theory of GGG ducking the so called top challengers in his prime, just so he could fight them now that he is older and on the decline, makes total ****ing sense.

Comment

Everybody that aren’t runners take some punishment. GGG has not taking a beating and he allows fools to hit him and then lowers the boom. He beat Jacobs and Canelo. He was robbed in the Canelo fight. He ain’t done but I have seen too many a great fighter lose his step and get beat. We will see.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
          Everybody that aren’t runners take some punishment. GGG has not taking a beating and he allows fools to hit him and then lowers the boom. He beat Jacobs and Canelo. He was robbed in the Canelo fight. He ain’t done but I have seen too many a great fighter lose his step and get beat. We will see.
          Even if Byrd had it for Canelo for whatever card, the other judges had it close. Trella had GGG beating Jacobs...

No robbery.

Lil'G fans should appreciate the schooling Golovkin got

Comment

Let Jacobs and Canelo sign the clean boxing program papers and watch how they perform

Comment

Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
              I don't believe GGG ducked 'everyone' until Jacobs. How can that be true for a guy who fought 3-4 times a year, collects four belts, fights contenders, gatekeepers, titlists, and multiple titlists (Daniel Geale) before fighting Jacobs?

And let's please not forget the WBC and Canelo 'marination' BS.

At the very most I would believe Golovkin may have picked opponents who he felt confident in beating, rather than 'no way I'm gonna fight that guy.'

This is simply tall poppy syndrome.

Not picking a fight, just simply disagreeing. Cheers.

it is exactly the same thing

nobody is scared..... just good ol risk/reward, like everyone else

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                people forget it was ward who ducked the ggg fight. he turned it down cause he wasnt ready then in 2015 he wanted ggg to sign a 2 fight contract where ward would get a tune up first(even though he just fought paul smith) obv ggg was not going to delay the wbc fight since they said he was next. froch also turned him down. where are the people he ducked? lets be honest its just bitter bitter floyd fans trying to get back at ggg fans because everyone called floyd a ducker cept when you look at the facts of the matter it was true in floyds case. floyd fans simply made up fantasy ducks that ggg did. in floyds case we can point to floyd fighting sharmba for 4 million instead of marg for 7 for example. there is nothing like that for ggg. they just wanted to ruin his rep. total projection

lil'G ducked Ward TWICE in 2015.... 164 doe.... 36 minutes doe

that is why he is called lil'G

Golovkin also avoided Mora, Lara.... ducked Ward, Cotto, Canelo at 155..... and was in no hurry whatsoever to fight Jacobs/Saunders

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  I didn't see a lot of punishment. Just a lot more than Golovkin is used to, that's all.
                  Looks like my chihuahua posse!

Comment

Crazy how many people are defending MarGGGarito as if they were on his payroll.

Comment

Originally posted by Commie View Post
                      Let Jacobs and Canelo sign the clean boxing program papers and watch how they perform
                      This is the best you've got? Rather than say MarGGGarito is human you suggest Canelo and Danny J are juicing??

Damn. This is definitely PacFUCK level

Comment

Working...
                      X