Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Can't Lose (Or Else)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnnyrider View Post
    For the first time in Canelo's career he's going to have to fight all three minutes of each round. With his conditioning there's no way he'll be able to finish the fight at that pace . Triple G will destroy the body by the 10th round. Canelos corner will throw in the towel!
    I've said from the beginning, GGG TKO R10, but I believe it's the ref that will stop it...Canelo & his corner will have too much pride to quit

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      wtf

shape up..... p1ss off idiot

he dumped that shht because the WBC gave him 2 weeks to finalize a fight with a bunch of disingenuous liars who were obviously attempting to manipulate him

the WBC fcuked that fight..... it was never going to happen under those conditions and Team Bullshht were well-aware of that

want proof ?

FACT: they will fight in 2 days, WITHOUT any "help" from the WBC

shut your cakehole muppet..... sick of you clowns

angkag...... you were really not aware of that situation?

FFS, after Canelo dumped thaat shht he continued to negotiate with those liars, trying to make the fight..... because they said this..... "Now if Canelo vacates the title and it becomes a voluntary fight down the road in 2017, then anything is negotiable - the money, location and weight".....

but guess what happened..... ?

right, those fkn liars ran for the hills and totally refused to negotiate on weight..... again

only a boxingscene poster could possibly think that when the distinct B-side totally refuses to lift a finger or make any kind of concessions in order to land a meaningful fight, that it is appropriate to blame the other guy
      Well said, in all honesty... canelo could of stuck to his time and just let it be the original offer, 155 for flat 10 mil take it or leave it and I would be cool with it... he is the a side after all and... because it didn't go down that way and canelo came to full 160 and more than likely paid ggg more than the 10 mil... I give a lot of props to canelo for making the fight happen with a b side fighter who doesn't give any concessions... that's why I want canelo to whoop his a.ss and shut all these gggtards the f up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Finito2K View Post
        Ya mamasela.
        Para eso estas tu maricon.

Comment

• Originally posted by crold1 View Post
          There's no double standard. We disagree. It was just a different set of circumstances. And it is possible to see two things differently almost a decade apart.

Erdei even briefly retired (though that was more about getting away from Kohl and there is some dispute there). Alvarez always said he was coming back to middleweight and while Ring is tied to his promoter, he always kept a footprint in the class that way. If Ring had recognized lineages in 1996, the proper Hill-Maske line might never have broken if he'd opted to hold that belt and dump WBO. As was, he left the class and vacated with no mandatory pressure to do so. Alvarez had a middleweight title fight in May 2016 (even if it was silly) and announced he'd fight the top guy in class in 9/2017, and is.

Even if you don't see Canelo as lineal, if GGG wins he still will be to Hopkins with no break. I almost pulled Canelo when TBRB did prior to Chavez based on a quote he gave but waited to see what was coming because if he was going to fight Golovkin next it didn't make much sense to list the lineage as dead when they'd be fighting for it months later

And they are.

No matter who wins this weekend, they will be the lineal king of the class.

All that said, I acknowledged well before you brought this up a couple months ago that there is another way to look at this:
          http://www.boxingscene.com/end-line-...dendum--109582
          You are taking what you call 'lip-service' in account. I find that very weak. It would be much easier for fans to understand, if objective criterias was the determining factors and not answered questions from random reporters.

The Ring magazine is the company paper of Canelo's promoter and should without hestation be dismissed as parameter in the debate.

Under objective criterias Canelo would be ex-champ in exactly the same way Erdei was. In case he isn't, there is a double standard or at least some not-transparent self-imposed criterias on your part based on sources you find in anglon medias only.

I suggest using objective criterias for lineage. It's not a new thing. Ring has done it and failed. TBRB failed as you decribed. You work on your own for boxingscene and you have a high star among the fight reporters. You should change your lineage for transparancy and consistencys sake.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoshik View Post
            Wow! Common sense came out of that brain! Congrats dude!
            There ain't a horse that can't be rode
            and there ain't a man that can't be throwed

Most all greats in boxing have lost fights-it happens
            Money Talks and Cash is King of the ring.
            Golden Rule is who has the gold rules

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
              Oh god damn it stop that ****ing nonsense.

First, you sound dumb as **** saying signing a contract they knew was schedule after the Khan fight for 6 months, and knew he was mandatory for a year before the Cotto fight.

Two, his promotional status was not up for grabs, only money. He didn't even have to be in court. It was a lawsuit, not criminal proceeding. The only outcome was money. For **** sakes, stop ****ing lying you piece of **** bastards. It's pathetic.

At worst Canelo had to split 70/30 and fight at a weight he'd fight at a year later, and one where he was already heavier than the so called 160 boogieman.

K2 was very public they were not even trying for the WBC split. They had already granted the voluntary Canelo used on Khan.

Canelo team wanted nothing to do with ggg at that time, partly to get more money from garbage fights with smith and Chavez jr. But partly hoping gggg ages some.

When they were ready. So was Golovkin team. A fact De La Hoya readily admits.

You ****in Canelo apologist sound more moronic every ****ing day. The enrire sport after ggg went 12 with Jacobs looked to Canelo and said, you ready now. For **** sakes.

Wrong your the only apologist here, you tried to feed people the BS lie , that 147 Kell Brook was bigger then career long 160 pound GGG who said he could make 168 Easy. LMAO. Now that was pathetic. When your hero Golovkin himself said "Brook is too small for me". & still brought him up 2 whole weight classes. + You praised the Dominick Wade victory. That's sad.

No one turns down more fights then GGG.
              CANELO met your queens demands , gave him the weight & the $ so now it's time to fight. Both fighter's are in their prime right now.

Don't start making excuses now , cause GGG or you didn't want the fight @ 154-159 either, and even now at 160 your still ****tin bricks.

I told people since day 1 that CANELO would beat GGG from 154-160 , tomorrow will be at Gennady's most comfortable weight, cause the queen wouldn't move 1 oz. or else we could of got the fight sooner.
              ........but for 147 pounders? Well we already know the story. CANELO derails the Hypetrain tomorrow night.

CANELO-"Golovkin your Next!"

Comment

Working...
              X