Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So you fatyanks think we scandinavians are soft?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    Hmmm I thought that hubby meant are both for the wife and husband. **** I screwed myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Should the removal of your wisdom tooth be also called "mutilation?" Since you are removing a part of your body despite it has some uses (allegedly)
      That's a silly argument. No child even has a wisdom tooth and most often they only get removed later at that only if they cause a problem. Same thing can be done with a foreskin if it causes a problem.

Circumcision is for sanitary and medical reasons, it isn't a religious reason. A lot of Atheists/Agnostics are circumcised for the same reasons.
      Then do it as an adult and not by molesting a child.

And yes Scandinavian's are soft, what kind of a country who would let their own people get butt f**** and then demand for more butt f***ers in the name of multiculturalism?
      Swedes are the stupid peoples of Scandinavia.

Really now we have some scandinvians going in hard and giving 6 years imrisonment for child molestation. You fatyanks should embrace the move even though the sentencing is equivalent of jaywalking over there.
      Last edited by BattlingNelson; 02-21-2018, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Norwegians and Danes seem pretty chill and proud of their nations. Sweden seems to have increasing problems they keep trying to hide from the rest of the world. Also lots of grenades from the balkans that refugees keep finding crates of. Finland just sort of does their own weird anti-social thing with eyes constantly on Russia. Seems to summarize Scandinavian politics. Norway is going to think they are king **** for the next few years though the way they are dominating the winter olympics (asthma puffer racing) as a nation of five million.

Comment

Circumcision is plastic surgery. Unnecessary

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Hmmm I thought that hubby meant are both for the wife and husband. **** I screwed myself.

Comment

Scandinavians are soft. It is a scientifically proven fact.
              Last edited by Dr.Cool; 02-21-2018, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Yea that's great. Go back to your yodeling class, Sven.

Comment

So, this is supposed to make you manly? You guys are such betas that you can't take the pain of a little nip on your prick, and want to imprison anyone that exposes you guys as the weak frauds you are.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    So, this is supposed to make you manly? You guys are such betas that you can't take the pain of a little nip on your prick, and want to imprison anyone that exposes you guys as the weak frauds you are.
                    Got em'!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      Got em'!!!!!
                      Little nip on your prick? It's an integral part of your dink with tens of thousands of nerve endings, it's also proven that circumcised men have lower sexual satisfaction compared to non circumcised.

Y'all would eat your own chit if the bible told you to.

Comment

Working...
                      X