Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strong Earthquake in North Korea Suggests A Nuclear Test Was Just Done.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    It's a long article but I hope you read all of it. NK knows no retaliation with come once they don't actually strike a target.
    But is it worth it? They have been getting sanctioned and will probably get sanctioned again because of this stunt. Their economy isn't thriving and this only makes it worst on them.

I know that if you look at the situation from a North Korean perspective even if there are treaties about halting nuclear development in the country, it would be insane for your nation to not have nuclear weapons when your enemies are swimming in them.

I wish all of this could be avoided, no one really wins here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
      But is it worth it? They have been getting sanctioned and will probably get sanctioned again because of this stunt. Their economy isn't thriving and this only makes it worst on them.

I know that if you look at the situation from a North Korean perspective even if there are treaties about halting nuclear development in the country, it would be insane for your nation to not have nuclear weapons when your enemies are swimming in them.

I wish all of this could be avoided, no one really wins here.
      I have a feeling China isn't forcefully enforcing those sanctions.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        I have a feeling China isn't forcefully enforcing those sanctions.
        Yea, wouldn't be surprised of all those disagreements we see on the news are purely theatricals

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
          Yea, wouldn't be surprised of all those disagreements we see on the news are purely theatricals

That's their closest communist ally. Why help to weaken them?

Comment

Kim seems to be begging for Trump to bomb his ass. The guy might be even crazier than Trump, defo playing with fire the Dear Leader.

Comment

SEOUL, South Korea — North Korea’s detonation of a sixth nuclear bomb on Sunday prompted the Trump administration to warn that even the threat to use such a weapon against the United States and its allies “will be met with a massive military response.’’

The test — and President Trump’s response — immediately raised new questions about the president’s North Korea strategy and opened a new rift with a major American ally, South Korea, which Mr. Trump criticized for its “talk of appeasement” with the North.
              https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/03/w...lear-test.html

Shaolin Sword why are your people so upset man?

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                I have no korean ancestry that i know of. i could have some of course, but you never know. i know of a japanese guy who found out he's 10% Korean.

Comment

Working...
                X