Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you see Floyd ever coming back for a real young killer at 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you see Floyd ever coming back for a real young killer at 147?

Spence or crawford.. id love to see floyd take on one real threat before he hangs em up for good.

What happens between floyd and these two?

i wanna see floyd be the guy who didn't come back after it was too late.

Comment

Why do people want to see a old passed it floyd back he already said it's not happening Spence would beat him right now .

Comment

he didnt fight young killers when he was 30 why would he do it when hes 40?

Comment

"If Floyd doesn't fight both of these guys in the same night he is ducking!!!"

Signed,
          Pac fans pretending they aren't Pac fans.

Comment

No, I don't think so.

It would take another Canelo, Pacquiao, McGregor like fight to bring him back and I think those are over. Who can he fight other than those 3 fighters, that he could do 2 mill+ PPV's right now?

Probably just more exhibition fights, but I can also see Floyd coming back for an easier fight against someone who could bring a large crowd because of who his fans are, like Mikey Garcia. I also think DSG was on the right track to getting that fight but Thurman derailed that.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              Spence or crawford.. id love to see floyd take on one real threat before he hangs em up for good.

What happens between floyd and these two?
              Naw, he's old and rarely, if ever, takes any risks. If there is one fight that will bring him back, it's the Canelo-GGG winner because that's a no brainer, big bank fight.

Comment

Bernard hopkins did it.. special fighter like FLOYd keep going until he cant no more.

As a true boxing head, i just want to see Floyd challenged by a real one.

Truth is, i wanna see him lose his zero because im a hater.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
                  Naw, he's old and rarely, if ever, takes any risks. If there is one fight that will bring him back, it's the Canelo-GGG winner because that's a no brainer, big bank fight.
                  how much do you think he would make if he met the winner? and which one of the names would bring more money? given that he has beat one of them.

Comment

oh boy another month of these Floyd threads....

Comment

Working...
                    X