Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one we have now at P4P King which is Andre "S.O.G." Ward

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
      If Ward wins by robbery again, no decent person would place him at #1 P4P.
      'They' will, you know and so do I!
      It's funny how insecure some people can be over skin colour, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        The one we have now at P4P King which is Andre "S.O.G." Ward
        Nah, ESPN has GGG as It but honestly, Ward hasn't done anything to deserve #1 whereas I'd say resume wise Canelo has the best one much, much, much better than Ward who has to rob victories.

Comment

Ward and/or Kov

Comment

Right now I have Lomachenko as P4P #1.

But if GGG defeats Alvarez convincingly or vice versa, I will change it.

If Ward were to defeat Kovalev fairly, without illegal tactics and crooked officials, he might deserve it but not if loses and then receives another robbery on the cards. If Kovalev KOs Ward, he obviously deserves consideration.

Comment

Technically, Canelo is not on a P4P list, so a victory over him should not automatically put Golovkin at #1. Canelo victory over Golovkin would most likely put him as #1 though, especially since GBP owns Ring mag.

It's quite funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Jong-Un View Post
                Nah, ESPN has GGG as It but honestly, Ward hasn't done anything to deserve #1 whereas I'd say resume wise Canelo has the best one much, much, much better than Ward who has to rob victories.
                First of all espn is wack & bias (dan raf. is a punk) and Ward hasn't lost since he was 14yrs. old, Olympic champ, won the super six, challenged lil g then lil g and his team ran away, Ward moved up in weight got dropped then got off the mat and put a pounding on the so called champ as Kovalev held for dear life the whole fight. Now tell me 1 thing lil g has done his whole pro career? Fought a REAL contender in Jacobs and lost....don't get me wrong I enjoyed the fight but lil g lost. So I'll wait for you to give me just 1 special thing lil g has done...I'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
                  Right now I have Lomachenko as P4P #1.

But if GGG defeats Alvarez convincingly or vice versa, I will change it.

If Ward were to defeat Kovalev fairly, without illegal tactics and crooked officials, he might deserve it but not if loses and then receives another robbery on the cards. If Kovalev KOs Ward, he obviously deserves consideration.
                  You sound like a bias casual. Your whole comment is backwards kid.

Comment

Andre Ward

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
                      Andre Ward
                      But most of what he does is illegal.

Clutch, clamp, clinch, grab, grapple, bend at the waist and charge in with the head butt.

http://s6.photobucket.com/user/killa...tnUSA.gif.html

Comment

Working...
                      X