No announcement yet.

Rank these WWE superstars 1-10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnm View Post
    I'm not going to argue this with you, because there is absolutely ZERO chance that I will ever agree with that.
    Bret Hart made Shawn Michaels a much better wrestler.

But ultimately I agree HBK is more exciting, his Aerials were nasty for his era.

Comment

The Rock = 10
      Hulk Hogan = 10
      Steve Austin = 9
      Triple H = 9
      Cena = 8
      Andre the Giant = 8
      Undertaker = 9
      Ric Flair = 8
      Fowley & Michaels 6-7

Comment

Brooklyn Brawler *****s on all these guys.

Comment

The Undertaker is #1.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
            I watched wrestling in the 90s and Michaels wasn't a good technical wrestler, wrestlers like Curt Hennig and Bret Hart had twice the wrestling ability Michaels had.
            Not at all. When HBK wanted to mat wrestle, he could do it with the best of them. And he could carry guys on the mat, so the whole "Hart carried him on the mat", or Angle did in their matches argument is moot.

Ever seen his match against Mankind in September of 96? Match had everything. HBK just has a rep as high flyer, but he could put on an ebb and flow technical match with anyone.

Comment

HBK was the total package.. He had a great skill set, he could fly high, he was exciting, he was in great shape, he was charismatic, women loved him, he could play face and heel with the best of them, great on the mic, and he carried the WWE on his back when everyone jumped ship. He has some of the greatest matches in wrestling history.. The ladder match with Ramon, the iron man match with Hart, so on and so forth. My favorite match of all time was HBK vs Undertaker: Hell in the Cell.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                Not at all. When HBK wanted to mat wrestle, he could do it with the best of them. And he could carry guys on the mat, so the whole "Hart carried him on the mat", or Angle did in their matches argument is moot.

Ever seen his match against Mankind in September of 96? Match had everything. HBK just has a rep as high flyer, but he could put on an ebb and flow technical match with anyone.

123 kid was a better wrestler hen all them

Comment

Really as much as i love shawn myself he wasnt the main attraction until WWF made him, he was so corny and gayish when he first came out noone liked him, it wasnt until that heart-break hotel **** and the WWF pushed him more towards being a heel tha he became HBK... Guys like Bret Hart, Mick Foley even Owen where over him... Even with his legendary matchs, it was a time when he had Jose or whatever his trainers name was that he was just Taboo to the popular guys... Guys like Tatanka outshined HBK back then!

Comment

Matter fact he wasnt liked or worshipped until Diesel basically jumped started his career!

Comment

HBK was great though but id take Rock, Austin, Goldberg, Sting, Savage, Ramon, Warrior, Hart, then HBK

Comment

Working...
                      X