Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't matter who started it, fact is the Shield's crew are idiots, were born idiots and will forever be idiots. This only reinforced that IMO.

All Mayhem was doing was calling him out. People may see that as disrespectful because he'd just finished fighting, but quite frankly, it's your f.ucking job, so you should expect it, especially when you're at the top of your pile. Anyone who thinks that what Mayhem did was wrong needs to tuck their sack back and put on a dress because that is something that bitches do.

Comment

Originally posted by jakkups View Post
      It doesn't matter who started it, fact is the Shield's crew are idiots, were born idiots and will forever be idiots. This only reinforced that IMO.

All Mayhem was doing was calling him out. People may see that as disrespectful because he'd just finished fighting, but quite frankly, it's your f.ucking job, so you should expect it, especially when you're at the top of your pile. Anyone who thinks that what Mayhem did was wrong needs to tuck their sack back and put on a dress because that is something that bitches do.
      the fact is, Mayhem was allowed into the ring which suggests that he was probably instructed before hand to do what he did. Coker probably trying to pull some last minute **** to keep Shields or to at least make it look like he ran away from a fight with Miller in case he ends up signing with the UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
        the fact is, Mayhem was allowed into the ring which suggests that he was probably instructed before hand to do what he did. Coker probably trying to pull some last minute **** to keep Shields or to at least make it look like he ran away from a fight with Miller in case he ends up signing with the UFC.
        This is possible. I think people are making way to big of a deal about this. I bet Miller thinks the whole incident was probably pretty funny...

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
          Personally I don't see how Shields signing elsewhere would affect his rep. Maybe to casual fans who wouldn't know the difference between a triangle choke and an arm triangle. He beat Mayhem once, and quite frankly it wouldn't look any different the second time round unless Mayhe was to just go balls to the wall and never stay still. If anything signing with the UFC would look more like a step up in the eyes of the casual viewer rather than a step down. If that was Coker's actual plan then I think he needs to rethink his business strategies. If you wanna keep a guy like Shields, make it worth his while, don't setup a confrontation while you sit on the sidelines like a puppetmaster. We already have one Dana White in the world and that's enough for me.

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          This is possible. I think people are making way to big of a deal about this. I bet Miller thinks the whole incident was probably pretty funny...
          Mayhem's explanation on his twitter was a simple "Whoops!" lol.

I don't think anyone is making a big deal out of it. Fact is it's common practice to have a guy come in and call out the guy. Like I said before it's your job, and when you're at the top of that heap, expect it, don't complain. Melendez and the Diaz boys didn't need to jump Mayhem, it had nothing to do with them. Mayhem wasn't looking to cause a ruckus of any kind, if anything he was just reacting to being pushed about.

Comment

Originally posted by jakkups View Post
            Personally I don't see how Shields signing elsewhere would affect his rep. Maybe to casual fans who wouldn't know the difference between a triangle choke and an arm triangle. He beat Mayhem once, and quite frankly it wouldn't look any different the second time round unless Mayhe was to just go balls to the wall and never stay still. If anything signing with the UFC would look more like a step up in the eyes of the casual viewer rather than a step down. If that was Coker's actual plan then I think he needs to rethink his business strategies. If you wanna keep a guy like Shields, make it worth his while, don't setup a confrontation while you sit on the sidelines like a puppetmaster. We already have one Dana White in the world and that's enough for me.
            well obviously Shields signing with UFC would only help his rep. But if you look at Coker's position, he really wouldn't have anything else he could do. Coker was betting on a Henderson win and this unexpected outcome pretty much fuked his plans. The only thing he could do was exactly what he did, send Miller into the ring and hope to piss off Shields into a rematch.

Comment

Working...
            X