Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So you fatyanks think we scandinavians are soft?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
    I'm all for parents making those decisions. FYI, I'm uncut and my son is uncut, if he wants to get it cut at 18, that's on him. That's the choice I made. If some people want their kid cut, that's on them. As long as they don't force their beliefs on me or try to make me believe in their choice. It should be mutual respect. There are a lot of articles and studies supporting circumcision and also a lot that are against. Let people make the inform choice.

I don't give a flying f-uck what people do if it doesn't concern me.

So you would support female genital mutilation as well?

Or maybe fake boobs for pre-teens if the parent wishes

Do you believe the child has any rights or the parent can have full control over that child barring killing it?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Since over 54% of women prefer cut over uncut, I'd say it's not such a bad thing.

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-...ircumcised-men

I lot of men prefer tight ******* as well. Do you support parents surgically altering their daughter vagina so they are tighter when older too?

And if you want to get circumcised when you are 18, then it is your choice, no one will stop you from having that cosmetic surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        I lot of men prefer tight ******* as well. Do you support parents surgically altering their daughter vagina so they are tighter when older too?

And if you want to get circumcised when you are 18, then it is your choice, no one will stop you from having that cosmetic surgery.
        Not really looking to get into an argument about d!cks with you, but I don't know one guy who ever said damn, wish I was never circumcised or one woman who ever complained that a man was circumcised. So I'm good.

Comment

I bet you a trillion dollars that if you aren't a dirty ****er and shower once a day, the whole 'circumcision is for sanitary reasons' argument goes straight into the rubbish bin, just like the end of your dick did when you were a baby. Nope, you ain't getting it back neither!

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
            I bet you a trillion dollars that if you aren't a dirty ****er and shower once a day, the whole 'circumcision is for sanitary reasons' argument goes straight into the rubbish bin, just like the end of your dick did when you were a baby. Nope, you ain't getting it back neither!
            Don't know about your dicks but you Euro's have body oder. You can say it's not true but I know better. Spent plenty of time over there. You ****ers don't even change your clothes everyday. Bunch of dirty asses

Comment

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
              Don't know about your dicks but you Euro's have body oder. You can say it's not true but I know better. Spent plenty of time over there. You ****ers don't even change your clothes everyday. Bunch of dirty asses
              Good thing I'm not a Euro lol. Where I live it's pretty damn hot, and I shower every day and eat clean. Cawk is as clean as a whistle.

And if I lived in Europe I probably wouldn't shower EVERY day considering how cold it is. Ain't time to sweat and stink up.

Bottom line is this: People who are uncircumcised don't need to convince themselves it's the right decision, at the end of the day if they truly thought circumcision was worth it they could get it done anytime. That isn't true in the reverse situation - loss of sensitivity is the main reason why I'd never, ever get it done, plus it would hurt like hell.

Someone who is cut and showers every 2 days is gonna have a filthier trodger than someone who is uncut and showers once a day
              Last edited by 'b'; 02-23-2018, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
                Them motha****as don't even change they damn clothes and they in here tryin to talk hygiene? Ain't that some ****

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                  Them motha****as don't even change they damn clothes and they in here tryin to talk hygiene? Ain't that some ****
                  Talking **** about hygiene when they can't even take out body odor.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post

Sit yo spiritual ass down, ain't no justification for that ******ed ****, just a bunch of religious lies that's all, it's been proven to have a dulling effect on penile sensitivity.
                    You are killing me with laughter!

Comment

Working...
                    X