Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official(ish) Boxing Betting Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone seen either issac lowe or walsh? i just saw Walsh and thought it was the dude that got KO'd by Tank, forgot he has a brother...now i have 3 selections left out of a 10 fold. 5£ returns just over 350£

Last 3 are Walsh, Eubank and Benevidez all to win, confident about Benevidez and Jnr but no idea about walsh...

any ideas how to cover ?

Comment

• Alright, I can't resist backing a live dog: George Groves (+160) vs Chris Eubank Jr. $200.00 for $320.00

Comment

• Hit on George Groves at +160 last weekend, time for another underdog on the Superfly II card on HBO this weekend. I like the Thai's power and skill for this price:

Srisaket Sor Rungvisai (+130) vs Juan Francisco Estrada $200.00 for $260.00

Comment

• Callum Smith/Nieky Holzken Under 5½ (+140) $75.00 for $105.00

Comment

• Adding more, this price is stupid: Srisaket Sor Rungvisai (+160) vs Juan Francisco Estrada $100.00 for $160.00

Comment

• having a look at some of the odds now

Gamal Yafai points 11/8

Uzcategui 4/7

kovalev ko 8/15 under 9.5 rounds 10/11

bivol ko 4/7 over 7.5 rounds 8/11 (late stoppage imo)

wilder / ortiz under 9.5 rounds 8/13
              jas thoughts mate?

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                having a look at some of the odds now

Gamal Yafai points 11/8

Uzcategui 4/7

kovalev ko 8/15 under 9.5 rounds 10/11

bivol ko 4/7 over 7.5 rounds 8/11 (late stoppage imo)

wilder / ortiz under 9.5 rounds 8/13
                jas thoughts mate?
                disclaimer before giving this advice is this analysis is based on literally 2minutes of youtube per fight. im gonna try to play devils advocate for all your bets

uzcategui vs dirrel is gonna be a low output and low connect fight and i dont trust judges

the guy kovas fighting- footage of him on youtube only shows him on front foot, this doesnt mean he cant move , he seems to have good footspeed, and kovas best punches are jab and right hand and right hand over jab, which are somewhat negated with him fighting a southpaw.

yafai bet looks good. but mcdonell is hittable and and yafai has some power,

wilder ortiz - wilder may run for few rounds, and ortiz is a well schooled guy who knows how to protect his chin, wilder is an underrated inside fighter though so if they do lock up, ortiz is gonna be shocked that long-armed wilder can get off punches on the inside if he wants to. i might take a further look at this fight because it could be a clearly profitable prefight bet

i like bivol to stop barrera, barrera is offensively minded and when he gets knocked down he likes to go to war which is suicide vs bivol, i think bivol is very good

i think bivol may be my only prefight bet but im gonna look into it more, the rest im gonna do inplay, bet365 has all the fights in its inplay schedule, it didnt have rung estrada in its schedule and ended up not having inplay for it and i was gonna bet rung to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                  disclaimer before giving this advice is this analysis is based on literally 2minutes of youtube per fight. im gonna try to play devils advocate for all your bets

uzcategui vs dirrel is gonna be a low output and low connect fight and i dont trust judges

the guy kovas fighting- footage of him on youtube only shows him on front foot, this doesnt mean he cant move , he seems to have good footspeed, and kovas best punches are jab and right hand and right hand over jab, which are somewhat negated with him fighting a southpaw.

yafai bet looks good. but mcdonell is hittable and and yafai has some power,

wilder ortiz - wilder may run for few rounds, and ortiz is a well schooled guy who knows how to protect his chin, wilder is an underrated inside fighter though so if they do lock up, ortiz is gonna be shocked that long-armed wilder can get off punches on the inside if he wants to. i might take a further look at this fight because it could be a clearly profitable prefight bet

i like bivol to stop barrera, barrera is offensively minded and when he gets knocked down he likes to go to war which is suicide vs bivol, i think bivol is very good

i think bivol may be my only prefight bet but im gonna look into it more, the rest im gonna do inplay, bet365 has all the fights in its inplay schedule, it didnt have rung estrada in its schedule and ended up not having inplay for it and i was gonna bet rung to win.
                  5/7 not bad. only half a round off wilder too, shame. Yafai was a bad call though lol.

what were you on mate?

Comment

• Frank Buglioni @ 20/21

Johnson is a better boxer and mover but hes been extremely inactive, hasnt fought anyone even domestic level, last opponent was that african journeyman who, if my memory serves me correctly buzzed him before getting stopped. Buglioni is more proven, faced and beaten better opposition and has a great tank.

Whyte likely to win on points but sticking my free bet on Browne by KO also @9/2

dont expect this to come through but sticking 10 on this @ 36/1:
                    Buglioni KO
                    Browne KO
                    ritson/cardle over 7.5

Comment

• Callum Johnson just hooked up my parlay.

Comment

Working...
                      X