No announcement yet.

Crawford is overrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnnyrider View Post
    I'm still trying to find out if there's any truth to the story of Gary Russell Jr. beating Crawford's ass on the street. There's a bunch of guys saying yeah but no big deal ,let's not talk about it .Maybe Bob is giving them hush money
    I've seen that said & hinted at enough to lean more towards it being true more than not true. Gary is street as f#ck (bro is in jail for murder). And Bud is about the gangsta-ish mfer in Nebraska despite how docile & kind TR has tried to promote him as. So I could see it going down for sure. So its only a matter of who won to me & I've never seen anyone suggest Russell came up short.

But as to the OP, who might simply be trolling (C+ if so, I like my rants to be a lil longer with more humor, think Anorak with some editing skills cuz that cat can be kinda long winded sometimes), I used to consider Bud overrated til the Postol domination, but I do see some overrated-ness creeping back up to him with how some cats seem to be suggesting he'll run 147 like he ran 140 & 135 more or less.

I think 147 is much more tougher a division then anything Bud has seen + this will be his 3rd division he'll be entering & many of his competition will be guys who are still in their first weight class & can move up at some point. I think that level of skill + the size will be a tougher road to travel for Bud, but if he does get past that minefield & become the #1 guy at 147 respect to him cuz it won't be an easy path.

Comment

Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
      Do the mods on this forum delete any threads?

You have to wade through the crap most of the time.
      **** u, go suvk a lemon. Nothing I said is false

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
        **** u, go suvk a lemon. Nothing I said is false

Cretin.

Comment

Bum Bump........

Comment

I feel that he's good but a person with a solid jab and high IQ would beat him UD.

He just swings for the fences every time and everyone knows, put a good jab on that head, those punches aren't reaching their target.

Comment

ugly gap tooth or not there aint anybody who can touch him right now except maybe Mikey..

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I've seen that said & hinted at enough to lean more towards it being true more than not true. Gary is street as f#ck (bro is in jail for murder). And Bud is about the gangsta-ish mfer in Nebraska despite how docile & kind TR has tried to promote him as. So I could see it going down for sure. So its only a matter of who won to me & I've never seen anyone suggest Russell came up short.

But as to the OP, who might simply be trolling (C+ if so, I like my rants to be a lil longer with more humor, think Anorak with some editing skills cuz that cat can be kinda long winded sometimes), I used to consider Bud overrated til the Postol domination, but I do see some overrated-ness creeping back up to him with how some cats seem to be suggesting he'll run 147 like he ran 140 & 135 more or less.

I think 147 is much more tougher a division then anything Bud has seen + this will be his 3rd division he'll be entering & many of his competition will be guys who are still in their first weight class & can move up at some point. I think that level of skill + the size will be a tougher road to travel for Bud, but if he does get past that minefield & become the #1 guy at 147 respect to him cuz it won't be an easy path.

I can't see that happening. Not without the class becoming barren by the elite moving out.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                  ugly gap tooth or not there aint anybody who can touch him right now except maybe Mikey..
                  And Mikey would probably beat him on points.

Has a good jab, has good ring IQ. He can take punches. As long as he keeps his composure and fights like he knows how to. He could probably beat him on points.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                    Crawford is good, but not as good as Lomachenko or GGG, that's for sure
                    Crawford has no losses, no draws and no gift decisions.

Lol..

Comment

the way hes spoke about and his p4p ranking means hes overrated. Careers can go south real quick once you go to 147, just ask adrien broner. Its a whole different league to 140 and lightweight (which was very weak when both crawford and broner fought in it). Its easy to get carried away with the hype but if crawford did lose you'd look back on his CV and think, erm how the hell did i rate him p4p number 1. Someone like danny garcia would likely be undefeated if they'd fought crawfords opposition. Theres a lot to prove still.

Comment

Working...
                      X