Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it appropriate/acceptable for Loma to fight Salido next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
    Salido retired in shame.

He doesn't want it.
    He fought his heart out and retired like a boss.

Salido should retire and spend his time with family. Every fight he's in ends up being brutal and takes more out of him. I think he's knackered now, although he has heart.

"The tragedy of old age is not that one is old, but that one is young" - Oscar Wilde

Comment

Isn't a fight i'd actively want to happen, but I could accept it if it did. Nothing wrong with wanting to avenge a loss.

Comment

I voted no but technically it is acceptable to avenge your loss just pointless at this stage in their careers kind of like Pac avenging his first 3 losses after he beat Barrera

Comment

If Salido wants the fight it would be OK to avenge the loss but Salido is retired and there are so many better fighters Loma could fight.

Comment

No because Orlando, unless promised some life changing money wont have his heard into it. What bothers me though, is that Loma fought dirty against a guy who isn't known to be dirty. Its comedic to see him try those physical antics against a guy who can't fight physical against you because he's too small. Its like why even do it? Plus he's too prissy of a fighter, my only complaint of him, when it comes down to boxing. Looking at the ref, telling him what to do and what to see. Its just annoying. Good performance from him.

Why did Michael Buffer say 9 wins and 1 disputable loss or some **** like that?!?!?!?

Comment

I don’t see anyone stepping up in an hurry, Salido found a way to beat him the others didn’t dude didn’t quit either, I’d like to see if Loma can make him quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bravado View Post
                No because Orlando, unless promised some life changing money wont have his heard into it. What bothers me though, is that Loma fought dirty against a guy who isn't known to be dirty. Its comedic to see him try those physical antics against a guy who can't fight physical against you because he's too small. Its like why even do it? Plus he's too prissy of a fighter, my only complaint of him, when it comes down to boxing. Looking at the ref, telling him what to do and what to see. Its just annoying. Good performance from him.

Why did Michael Buffer say 9 wins and 1 disputable loss or some **** like that?!?!?!?
                Buffer is paid to say what he says.

Comment

Originally posted by Bravado View Post

rigo wasnt known to be dirty....doesnt matter what hes known for. he was clinching nonstop and bending over below the waist nonstop. loma was just reacting to rigos illegal tactics. if rigo had stopped them there would be no dirty fighting. or if the ref stopped them...and he did and what did rigo do? retired cause he knew he was going to get lit up without his holding. same way ward would get lit up if he wasnt allowed to constantly john ruiz hug his oppnenets. only difference is ward was the a-side so economics dictated the ref let him cheat. in this fight economics dictated that the ref enforce the rules.

you prefer it when the ref ignores constant fouls like when ward fights. thats much better....oh what a surprise this benefits the a-side fighter immensely. the "let them fight" mentality only favors the cheaters you do realize that right. can we just agree to punish clinching. its not hard. we wont get these fake fighters like ward at the top of boxing if that is done. we will get actual boxers with skill and talent who dont need to use their privilege and constantly cheat to win.

Comment

Working...
                  X