Kell Brook is a DISGRACE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kell Brook is a DISGRACE

Cant stand this dude.

Sat at home boxing bums during his whole prime.

Is obsessed with Amir Khan for some reason

Gets shanked "cruising" in tenerefe

Stupidly fights golovkin

Quits vs Spence

Retire dude.

Be easier to just put Brook on your ignore list.

Comment

His pursuit of Amir Khan became embarrassing about five years ago. We all know that Khan has a glass chin, you don't need to keep reminding us. Kell Brook has a glass head.

Comment

Amir Khan running from him and the biggest money fight available to him is the one that's embarrassing himself.

Comment

Kell Brook is entertaining to us Americans, he reminds us why the UK scene is a joke. I actually cheer for him to quit or get battered, hes like Amir Khan but with less skill and heart, a real euro-bum of the lowest-level.

I cant wait to see what happens to him next.

Comment

Brook seems like a cool dude. Good luck to him with what's left of his career. I think he's done.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              Kell Brook is entertaining to us Americans, he reminds us why the UK scene is a joke. I actually cheer for him to quit or get battered, hes like Amir Khan but with less skill and heart, a real euro-bum of the lowest-level.

I cant wait to see what happens to him next.
              just like i like watching ************
              Last edited by TBear; 12-07-2017, 04:12 PM. Reason: rude racist

Comment

Originally posted by NakiFan View Post
                just like i like watching black niggers get put to sleep
                You bored of that account now? Going back to an alt?

Comment

Originally posted by NakiFan View Post
                  just like i like watching black niggers get put to sleep
                  Why are you not banned yet?

Comment

LMFAO! I don't like Brook either mainly for boxing reasons but making a thread just to hate on the guy is a bit much even if the guy is a complete joke. I made a thread on him being suspect as fùck but that's because of what he said on the radio and what extremely suspect things he's willing to do to land a fight.

Lol what brought on this sudden hate with no rhyme nor reason? Was it the radio show interview? The appearance on Jeremy Kyle? The name dropping for relevance? Was it the earlier thread about him apparently dragging up Sam Eggington, a rubbish Matchroom domestic level welterweight with 4 losses up to 154lb? I don't think that's true. I double checked and the Tweet didn't come from Hearn. It was some random guy who made a fake poster for the fight by the looks of it. Or did Hearn Tweet it and delete? I don't know. Just doesn't seem legit.

Comment

Working...
                    X