Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's it like to have sex with a black girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never have man would be quality i'd think though .Jade Fire is healthy as f--k man .Rihanna is my favourite black girl

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
      Never have man would be quality i'd think though .Jade Fire is healthy as f--k man .Rihanna is my favourite black girl

Kerry Washington is one of my dream girls. . . She is F-f-fff-f-FY-YAH!

Comment

Like people have said here, it depends on the girl, you can have it great with any girl from any race but being with a different race can make it more exotic for you and consequently you might have a better experience. So good luck!

Comment

In my experience.....its better.

Work the cawk better

Comment

been with 3 black girls & it was alright but i prefer latin girls over black & white...

Comment

I hate it. Their vaginas are simply not deep enough.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                I hate it. Their vaginas are simply not deep enough.

Half Black, Half Chinese, in high school.

Yumi.

I still dream about it. SO fucking good.......

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Half Black, Half Chinese, in high school.

Yumi.

I still dream about it. SO fucking good.......
                  i like half black, half latin but this black\asian sounds interesting...never seen a girl with that mix...all the places i've been the place i found with the most beautiful women was either cuba, peru(in city of cusco)but without a doubt the island of sicily had the most stunning women. so many mixed race there. arab & italian, etc... tall, long black hair with olive skin & bright green eyes, etc...i have never been there but several strippers i know who travel together all tell me ecuador had the most beautiful women they ever saw...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    i like half black, half latin but this black\asian sounds interesting...never seen a girl with that mix...all the places i've been the place i found with the most beautiful women was either cuba, peru(in city of cusco)but without a doubt the island of sicily had the most stunning women. so many mixed race there. arab & italian, etc... tall, long black hair with olive skin & bright green eyes, etc...i have never been there but several strippers i know who travel together all tell me ecuador had the most beautiful women they ever saw...
                    Welcome to California.

She ended up going to Stanford.

I ended up being a dumb ass.

Comment

Man, its the same thing.

Y'all swear black girls are like a different species or something...

Smh.

Comment

Working...
                      X