This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
    they kill your kind too lol! you just don't say anything about it you take it like a good little *****. So yeah Blue lives matter not greasy ones lol

I never get tired of the sound of a roach getting stomped.

Comment

they kill your kind too lol! you just don't say anything about it you take it like a good little *****. So yeah Blue lives matter not greasy ones lol
      We don't say shyt cause they're criminals, so they deserve it. You people try to paint these filthy criminals as saints.
      Trayvon dindu nuffin, he was just wearing a hoody, yet they have him attacking a man protecting his neighborhood.

Phuck out of here with that innocent shyt. All you ghetto thugs deserve to get murked. Rot in Piss.

Death to all criminals.

Blue lives matter!

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post

I never get tired of the sound of a roach getting stomped.
        I never get tired of seeing your EBT ass getting banned! Lmfao.

Good bye!

Comment

I got your message. Why don't you have the balls to say what you said on here? Are you afraid, Kongo? Typical coward black thug. Scare to say shyt in the open.

thats black powah for ya

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
            We don't say shyt cause they're criminals, so they deserve it. You people try to paint these filthy criminals as saints.
            Trayvon dindu nuffin, he was just wearing a hoody, yet they have him attacking a man protecting his neighborhood.

Phuck out of here with that innocent shyt. All you ghetto thugs deserve to get murked. Rot in Piss.

Death to all criminals.

Blue lives matter!
            So you're the type who doesn't mind some random guy stalking and following you for blocks? You sound like you got your lunch took everyday

But don't snitch on me

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              So you're the type who doesn't mind some random guy stalking and following you for blocks? You sound like you got your lunch took everyday

But don't snitch on me
              Is that the excuse you kneegrows use now? He was getting stalked? Lmao. I bet Tray-Tray was trying to break in into a house. Ya dig?

Comment

Is that the excuse you kneegrows use now? He was getting stalked? Lmao. I bet Tray-Tray was trying to break in into a house. Ya dig?
                It was a street of apartments but yeah what can you expect a ignorant spi.. I mean Rican to know

I know a lot of white people who wouldn't want your kind walking their neighborhoods either why you acting like you ain't some chump struggling to get by we all know your just a biiiitch boy.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  It was a street of apartments but yeah what can you expect a ignorant spi.. I mean Rican to know

I know a lot of white people who wouldn't want your kind walking their neighborhoods either why you acting like you ain't some chump struggling to get by we all know your just a biiiitch boy.
                  You don't know any white people. Stfu. Your ass lives in the ghetto. Stay there.
                  Spi??? Lmao. Another coward mayugo. 😂

Sp1c Powah; black lives splattah!

*youre, you low I.Q. Terron.

Comment

You don't know any white people. Stfu. Your ass lives in the ghetto. Stay there.
                    Spi??? Lmao. Another coward mayugo. 😂

Sp1c Powah; black lives splattah!

*youre, you low I.Q. Terron.
                    You barely learned English huh let me give you a grammar lesson

You're = you are

"You are type"wouldn't make sense dumb boa

Lol always the idiots who project

Comment

Working...
                    X