Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum is disgusting for what hes doing to Manny...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    Roach said Arum was trying to make the Crawford fight and Koncz gave Arum another name instead. Koncz said Pacquiao wants $20 million to fight Crawford which is impossible. How the **** is it Arums fault that Pacquiao is pricing himself out of the fight?
    "We are not planning for Manny to fight Crawford next. I want him to be a world fighter like Ali. So the fight won't happen in the first six months." - Bob arum

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      "We are not planning for Manny to fight Crawford next. I want him to be a world fighter like Ali. So the fight won't happen in the first six months." - Bob arum
      Obviously they are not planning it anymore because Pacquiao wants $20 million.

Comment

Honestly **** Arum

Comment

Obviously they are not planning it anymore because Pacquiao wants $20 million.
          Obviously Manny got 25 million in the algerie fight who got 375 thousand ppv. So 20 million is a fair offer for Manny for a fight that all said that Everybody wanted to happen so this would do 450 thousand ppv buys. But like I said. You are too lazy to know anything.

Comment

Obviously Manny got 25 million in the algerie fight who got 375 thousand ppv. So 20 million is a fair offer for Manny for a fight that all said that Everybody wanted to happen so this would do 450 thousand ppv buys. But like I said. You are too lazy to know anything.
            450k buys doesn't even cover Pacquiao's purse.

450k x 70 = 31.5 mil.
            Cable providers and HBO take half of that. Which leaves Ł15.75 mil.

Then there's Crawfords pay, undercards, promotion etc.

But i know nothing?

Pacquiao is ducking Crawford by pricing himself out.

Comment

450k buys doesn't even cover Pacquiao's purse.

450k x 70 = 31.5 mil.
              Cable providers and HBO take half of that. Which leaves Ł15.75 mil.

Then there's Crawfords pay, undercards, promotion etc.

But i know nothing?

Pacquiao is ducking Crawford by pricing himself out.
              How can HBO take something when top rank is a free agent? And why did arum say that they made a profit in he algerie fight? You know nothing.

Comment

How can HBO take something when top rank is a free agent? And why I'd run at hat they made a profit in he algerie fight? You know nothing.
                They didn't make a profit in the Algerie fight if Pacquiao got paid that. If it's not on HBO it's not doing 450k. Even if it did it still wouldn't be enough. The cable providers take 40-45% of the PPV money, HBO makes very little from PPV. YOU don't know shit about anything silly ****.

Comment

If Arum really wanted Pac to lose, he would have made the Crawford bout seeing as Crawford is the only one who has a hope of beating him. It's more of the idea that Pac asked for 20 million to face Crawford and given the fact that the PPV model is becoming too expensive to produce in contrast to the revenue actualy generated from the PPV, they are going to try to go with boxers who will demand less of a purse in a fight that may not have to be on PPV. People are tired of getting ripped off for PPV fights that aren't worth the $70 price tags.
                  Last edited by mathed; 01-06-2017, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Bend 'em over BoB is scum. PAC deserved better. We all know this!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Bend 'em over BoB is scum. PAC deserved better. We all know this!
                      I'm surprised you supported Pacquiao on this. I thought you hate Pac Zaruko?

Comment

Working...
                      X