Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Blacks in US really have a hard time getting work compared to other race?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eubankjr View Post
    No, due to quotas and PC it's hardest for white males to find work.
    How's that? You're ****ing a white male.

Comment

If you are an educated person regardless of color you can get a job especially if you present yourself well. its a matter of just trying, you will get rejected but you gotta keep trying.

Now if you go into a job interview without smiling, acting rude, and then when they hire you, you have an attitude problem and refuse to do work and complain about the work, you are not going to have an easy time finding work, if you get fired that shows on your record, employers will call up your ex job and ask them about you, if the ex employer says this person was a hard azz and had an attitude problem and was rude and didnt like to work hard that will make it tough.

Also pretty women have an easier time finding a job than men, this is a fact, when it comes to entry level or medium level pay jobs, pretty women have it the easiest.

I remember my friend she could get a job anywhere, she just finished college and immediately got a job in the medical field checking buildings for safety hazards that pays like 60-80 thousand a year. She was a pretty girl and smiled alot she got the job so easy.
      Last edited by hectari; 08-07-2016, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        I Would have no problem hiring a black dude, but a black girl?

Nope, would not even consider it.

I've said here multiple times, the most depressing thing in life is when you go somewhere for food, and there is a black girl serving you.

Either she is going to give you an attitude
        She is going to fck up your order.
        Or she will take her sweet Shanisha time.
        It's funny you say this because I was in the US recently (Erire, PA), and I was served by a young black lady in IHOP, and how you describe your typical experience is exactly what happened to me. I mean, to be fair I usually find it difficult when I'm in American restaurants because nobody can understand what I'm saying (we're 6 seasons into Game of Thrones, and Americans still can't seem to understand a Northern English accent!), but this lady was just like the stereotypes those hipidy hopidy guys talk about.

Comment

Too many minorities can't figure out why they aren't landing good jobs, but they don't give themselves real opportunities regarding job hunting. Not to sound like a jerk, but you are not getting a job with pants hanging halfway to your knees, nor with a 'I'm a mad victim' attitude because they got rejected one time. Trust me, I know, I was that guy back in the day and it didn't really work out for me until I accepted that business wouldn't cater to my needs, I needed to cater to businesses' needs. After that, life was good.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
            It's funny you say this because I was in the US recently (Erire, PA), and I was served by a young black lady in IHOP, and how you describe your typical experience is exactly what happened to me. I mean, to be fair I usually find it difficult when I'm in American restaurants because nobody can understand what I'm saying (we're 6 seasons into Game of Thrones, and Americans still can't seem to understand a Northern English accent!), but this lady was just like the stereotypes those hipidy hopidy guys talk about.
            It's almost impossible to see a black girl anywhere in public and her not do something that makes you SMH.

It really goes to show how different the America they live in is, compared to the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              Overall no but it depends

Government/schools/etc are more likely to hire black candidates than white ones. By design

Small business owners probably vice versa.
              Overall, yes but it depends. Most company owners and management are non-blacks so they're most likely to not hire blacks.

Small business owners stay small and hire who they know. By design.

Comment

Working...
              X