Why did J'lions butt shake like that?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    It looked like the Montiel KO by Donaire only he was face down
    First thing came to my mind when I saw him shaking.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
      I have.

you cooking me breakfast again? you're so thoughtful, max. this is why we're so close.

Comment

to answer your question, and i hope you don't mind me being technical; his brain was megatron scrambled, yo.

Comment

He was trying out his future profession as boxing ain't working out. TMT

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Seeing Love get whooped wasn't as satisfying as I thought it would be. Dude is just so darn mediocre, but it wasn't as if anybody was hyping him since there was nothing i've ever seen him do inside of the ring that deserved the least amount of hype.

i think you'd have enjoyed it more if there were more consistent leather being landed on him before the KO.

he wasn't getting tagged consistently with big shots, but he was on the ropes for literally the entire fight. dude sucks. he has no concept of, or ability to be a ring general.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              i think you'd have enjoyed it more if there were more consistent leather being landed on him before the KO.

he wasn't getting tagged consistently with big shots, but he was on the ropes for literally the entire fight. dude sucks. he has no concept of, or ability to be a ring general.
              He got tagged a by a couple big shots in the 2nd. I honestly could see it coming after the 2nd rd. I just didnt think it would be so brutal or even result in a stoppage.

Comment

He did the stanky stank.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                  He got tagged a by a couple big shots in the 2nd. I honestly could see it coming after the 2nd rd. I just didnt think it would be so brutal or even result in a stoppage.
                  Porky was landing flush, sturdy right hands before that clean left hook.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

He was a fighter with shaken confidence coming into the fight and left with even less. He must got hit with something later in the first round that must have rattled him, as when the second round started he was moving like crazy without throwing. The Third round, well, he was beaten even before he got hit.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      He was a fighter with shaken confidence coming into the fight and left with even less. He must got hit with something later in the first round that must have rattled him, as when the second round started he was moving like crazy without throwing. The Third round, well, he was beaten even before he got hit.

he's just a poor ring general. dude goes right to the ropes. being a mover just doesn't work if you've got such a bad concept of space.

Comment

Working...
                      X