Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dallas Cowboys are a Joke Mega-Thread, Post their Blunders and Memes here.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still gives me goosebumps

Comment

According to my cable provider, the Cowboys will now be playing all of their games on the History Channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
        Well I bet you should have a great knowledge of chokers, jokes, drama queens, and nonsense with Broner, LeBron and the Cavaliers as your avvy and sig.
        Shut up and Brush My Hair you punk ass b1tch

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Chargers and the Cowboys are actually very similar......Romo and Rivers have both never gotten it done in the post season and both haven't gone to a Super Bowl.

Rivers has made it to the playoffs more than Romo though and actually went to an AFC Championship game once.

Last 6 seasons, SD has only won double digit games once. Last 6 seasons, Dallas has only won double digit games once. And lets be real Brush....San Diego didn't actually deserve to make the playoffs last year. The refs completely bothced two calls that gave them the win over KC. Refs don't botch the call on the field goal or the fumble in overtime, and Pittsburgh is in the playoffs.

Hey Brush, remember that Pittsburgh-San Diego snow game in the playoffs a few years back???
            I remember. But at least the chargers have been more successful in the playoffs than the cowboys have for the past 17 years

Comment

Romo has been a great QB for Dallas. The perception of him has been severely unfair and just flat out wrong.

Here's a good luck at what he really is, a great QB on bad teams.

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com...chokers/23434/

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                Shut up and Brush My Hair you punk ass b1tch
                Brush your hair? What hair, that nappy ***** you have on your head. I'll put velcro hooks on the wall and stick you to it if you want.

Lebron, Broner, the Cavaliers and the Chargers suck worse than the Cowboys. They're a bigger joke and I guarantee the Cowboys will win another championship before either the Cavs with their star Frenchman LeBron and the Chargers. And don't get me started with Broner, he's not Mayweather v.2.0, he's a poor mans Berto. You know you suck balls when Berto is better than you. Broner is ass and you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                  Brush your hair? What hair, that nappy ***** you have on your head. I'll put velcro hooks on the wall and stick you to it if you want.

Lebron, Broner, the Cavaliers and the Chargers suck worse than the Cowboys. They're a bigger joke and I guarantee the Cowboys will win another championship before either the Cavs with their star Frenchman LeBron and the Chargers. And don't get me started with Broner, he's not Mayweather v.2.0, he's a poor mans Berto. You know you suck balls when Berto is better than you. Broner is ass and you know it.
                  The Cavs will win a championship and even the Chargers will win the super bowl before the Cowboys win another playoff game. Cowboys suck. Rivers>Romo. The cowboys choke worse than my favorite teams do. Remember that Packers game from this year. Though I am rooting for dallas vs the Fortywhiners.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      Romo has been a great QB for Dallas. The perception of him has been severely unfair and just flat out wrong.

Here's a good luck at what he really is, a great QB on bad teams.

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com...chokers/23434/

But Romo chokes for the Cowboys at the most important times.

Comment

Working...
                      X