Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If FLOYD was CONFIDENT b4 last night aginst PAC. He won't EVEN DOUBT HIMSELF NOW!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If FLOYD was CONFIDENT b4 last night aginst PAC. He won't EVEN DOUBT HIMSELF NOW!!!!!

Pac's performance against clottey was PATHETIC!!!!

Yea he did what he had to and got victory. But that **** ain't working against mayweather.

Floyd ain't gona let him throw 1200 punches!!!! Floyd's right hand will KO him IM SURE OF IT!!!!!!

Who wants to bet me on this????

So that means there would be no need to ask for random blood testing right? I am saying since won't even doubt himself now...

Comment

yep,the ***** is so confident, he declined the 24day window drug testing offered to him by PAC.

Comment

Originally posted by Head-Butter View Post
        Pac's performance against clottey was PATHETIC!!!!

Yea he did what he had to and got victory. But that **** ain't working against mayweather.

Floyd ain't gona let him throw 1200 punches!!!! Floyd's right hand will KO him IM SURE OF IT!!!!!!

Who wants to bet me on this????
        post about something else you fggot.

im taking a break from this fckin board.

Comment

I think this time pac wasnt on roids i could tell everytime he got hit he kinda had that stunned face..imagine if he fought someone who had more balls..damn he would of been fkd up..he was scared to take roids becoz he knows ppl are accusing him..hes done man..say what u want but that man is done.

Comment

Yeah, floyd is as confident now than before not to face manny with a thousand punch.

Keep hiding floyd by saying you won't accept any 50/50 or better yet, just say you really don't want to face your idol.

Comment

actually?! i dont see floyd taking mannys punch..

Comment

Working...
              X