Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did all the Kessler "fans" go? They've all vanished.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hookoutofhell View Post
    kessler fan here!!!

guy is still a quality operator i fancy him to KO froch and then take out taylor. kessler is a good fighter better than he showed in his last fight and maybe not as good as some people thought (guilty of that myslef tbh). but i just think ward was kess's kryptonite.

imo if kess gets with manny steward and changes a few things here and there i think he can still make a go of it but for some reason i doubt the guys heart and wonder if this second fight has come too soon. still im backing the viking warrior to come ut with a KO and the WBC title.

WAAARRR MIKKEELLLL!!!
    ^^^^^^^^^^This is my exact feelings!

Comment

Kessler is greatly respected in Europe. He has an enormous fanbase.

Comment

Originally posted by hookoutofhell View Post
        kessler fan here!!!

guy is still a quality operator i fancy him to KO froch and then take out taylor. kessler is a good fighter better than he showed in his last fight and maybe not as good as some people thought (guilty of that myslef tbh). but i just think ward was kess's kryptonite.

imo if kess gets with manny steward and changes a few things here and there i think he can still make a go of it but for some reason i doubt the guys heart and wonder if this second fight has come too soon. still im backing the viking warrior to come ut with a KO and the WBC title.

WAAARRR MIKKEELLLL!!!

I pretty much agree with everything you said here and Im also a Kessler fan, he definately showed that he cannot adjust in a fight pretty much whatsover but I think he'll KO Froch, in fact Im sure of it

EDIT: Although I really rate Froch quite low

Comment

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
          It bores you? Explain.

Has it changed your opinion of how good kessler was? do you feel like you overestimated his abilities?

Were you a fan before or after the Joe fight?
          When Calzghe was active, there were so many threads where people would discredit Calzaghe. I'm his biggest fan but it just got ridiculous.

Comment

Ward hasn't won the SS yet and Kessler or Abraham are still 2 of the favorites to win it. Bute is still above anybody in the SS IMO and nothing that happens in the SS tournament can effect Joe Calzaghe's legendary, HOF career, deal with it!

Comment

I like Kessler's straight up, can't fight inside, predictable, robotic style.
              I enjoy is polite European style.
              He needs to throw the jab a lot more, and fire off some venomous right hands not being afraid to miss a lot against the quicker guys.

If he can do that, he's got a chance against anyone.

WAR KESSLER.

Comment

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
                Now this excludes real Kessler fans like Bat and Kessler who I respect, but what happened to the rest of you guys?

Every day for the last couple of years (ever since he fought Joe coincidentally) they were on here hyping him up, saying he was not just a good but a GREAT fighter, writing ridiculous essays about how he was going to be great and everyone was ducking him.

My theory has always been that these were mostly insecure Joe fandorks that were trying to turn Kessler into an ATG to justify Calzaghe's pathetically weak career in terms of competition...

So where are you guys? How do you feel after Kessler lost to Ward? What are the excuses? What does that say about Joe?
                One day you will wake up and realise how much time youve wasted with your calzaghe obsession, the light will suddenly come on and you will go into hiding

Kesslers just another fighter who has lost a fight, it will happen to ward too and nearly all of them

Comment

I was never impressed with Kessler .I never new what was all the hype was about.It might be cause he`s supposedly a puncher.When are people gonna learn just because a fighter can punch it does`nt necessarily mean he`s anything special.Look at Peter:ALot of people were hyping as the Next George Forman or Tyson.As soon as he got a real test in Wladimir klitshko he got schooled.Same with Kelly Pavlik,Mayorga,and numerous others.

Comment

I agree Pavlik vs Kessler would be a war...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rebel View Post
                      Ward hasn't won the SS yet and Kessler or Abraham are still 2 of the favorites to win it. Bute is still above anybody in the SS IMO and nothing that happens in the SS tournament can effect Joe Calzaghe's legendary, HOF career, deal with it!
                      Ignored for ******ation.

You have proven throughout the years to have the reasoning ability of a ******ing donkey...

Comment

Working...
                      X