Our iceman trained bad chad dawson?? when? iceman tell me about it!! whoo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
    ICEMAN IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have u ever sparred with any puertorican?
    I used to spar with former WBA bantamweight champion Julian Solis...former WBA 154 pound champion Jose Antonio Rivera...former USBA 126 pound champion Angel Vazquez, among others

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
      I used to spar with former WBA bantamweight champion Julian Solis...former WBA 154 pound champion Jose Antonio Rivera...former USBA 126 pound champion Angel Vazquez, among others
      Can I spar with you? Let me know if you're ever in Miami.

Just take it easy on me, I have a china chin.

Comment

We can spar, sure. I like Miami, too, by the way. Been there several times over the last two years. Stayed at the hotel right across from where the HEAT play, next to that outdoor mall by the water...you know where I mean?

Comment

We can spar, sure. I like Miami, too, by the way. Been there several times over the last two years. Stayed at the hotel right across from where the HEAT play, next to that outdoor mall by the water...you know where I mean?
          Yup, The Intercontinental Hotel right by Bayside (Bayside is the outdoor mall thing)

I've been to a couple of boxing gyms in Miami, just to try em out. i want to sign up but I don't have the finances to do so at this time (I'm currently under contract at Bally's )

Have you heard of South Florida Boxing? Check out their site, they have a whole bunch of pics with Jones and BHop.

http://www.southfloridaboxing.com/

Comment

South Florida boxing over by Miami Beach right?? Ive been through there...gym was empty but I was there at noon time...seems like a good spot. I then JOGGED from Miami Beach all the way over the causeway back to the hotel...cuz they say Ali used to do that when he trained at 5Th St. You know thats a haul, right? LOL

Comment

yeah!!

i've never seen one fight of you.. if you can provide a link or something i'll appreciate

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                You say when he is focused. Coming from the perspective of someone who has trained him, how aware of his tendency to lost focus were you, and what if anything did you do to help him over come it?

From what I have seen, he seems to have about two serious lapses in focus during every fight that could potentially cost him the win.

Was this something that also happened in training, or is it just one of the ways being on the big stage effects him?
                I don't think he showed any tendancy to lose focus, really...I am just saying when he shows real intense focus hes more dangerous. Like he did the other night

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                  yeah!!

i've never seen one fight of you.. if you can provide a link or something i'll appreciate
                  The only clip I have of me...I am working on putting some pro and amateur and sparring ones up..once I figure out how

Last edited by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY; 10-14-2008, 03:59 PM.

Comment

South Florida boxing over by Miami Beach right?? Ive been through there...gym was empty but I was there at noon time...seems like a good spot. I then JOGGED from Miami Beach all the way over the causeway back to the hotel...cuz they say Ali used to do that when he trained at 5Th St. You know thats a haul, right? LOL
                    Yeah man, they have a location at south beach and a couple others.

Damnnnnnnnnnnn, that's a long ass jog, Ice. You have legendary stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by R I Z O View Post
                      Yeah man, they have a location at south beach and a couple others.

Damnnnnnnnnnnn, that's a long ass jog, Ice. You have legendary stamina.
                      LOL, true story...I had to hurry up and get back over the causeway because my fighter was boxing that night at the Miami Heat arena!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X