No announcement yet.

got my stone temple pilots ticket in calgary nov 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    lol! thats funny...ozzy did it too...i hope thats not the case because they sounded good when i saw them...ill have to see the video
    i dont see anything that proves this...he didnt sound as good actually.im not saying he didnt do this but the rumors swirled & he addressed it...i wasnt there to see it...i actually was also certain at a roger waters show he lip synced a few high notes...i was 3rd row on the floor & noticed at one point his mouth not open long enough for high note screams but it went on so i watched carefully throughout the show & was certain during vera,vera what has become of you? he was doing it again during high notes...as long as he doesnt do it again for my show if he even did it...its just rumors...

Comment

Tbh it's pretty easy to tell if someone is lip syncing especially if your familiar with the songs they're performing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
        Tbh it's pretty easy to tell if someone is lip syncing especially if your familiar with the songs they're performing.
        they are one of my favorites & hes NOT lip syncing...he sounds like an aging rocker when he sings & ive watched it a couple times & he still sounds not as good as the old days...he fell on his ass behind a speaker,there is a barrier with at least 10 feet between crowd...no one on internet acticles i read comes out saying he lost his microphone only the guy who posted on my thread...he could easily kept going from that fall...you cannot say he did it or not...i know his voice & it doesnt sound anywhere near a recording...just people trying to write bs stuff against rockers because of the numerous times country & pop stars get caught...no proof what so ever

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          He got busted lip syncing last week. He fell offstage yet his voice kept singing. The video is all over the internet.

BTW, the way guys lip sync now isnt that they mouth the words, they sing the song, and a the soundman plays the studio recording of the vocals behind his voice. The worse the guy sounds, the more they turn down his live voice in the mix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NmRY...ayer_embedded#!

1:20

People that were at the show say he was down on his hands and knees looking for the microphone, yet the vocals seamlessly continue.
          no one could see him because he was behind a large speaker & the distance is too great for anyone to know for sure....when he falls the singing stops with a slight pause &rough sounding vocals...im on his side on this one...anyone who was there claims this full of **** because ther is no way they could see him..he fell through a trap door on stage...big deal!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Have fun listening to Weliand lip sync.
            ive watched it 5 times in a row & whoever started that rumor is so full of ****...as i said before he doesnt sound nearly as good as the old days,im actually a fan,seen them live,own everything they & he solo has ever done...he never even tried to get back on stage until the verse was over & he fell when the there was no singing....THIS RUMOR IS COMPLETE BULL****! ive been to over 200 concerts & this is definately not true after viewing it over & over

Comment

Working...
            X