No announcement yet.

Paul Williams strike fear both boxer and fans heart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nbk187 View Post
    So let me get this straight, Wladimir Klitschko can beat any boxer in the world right now??
    YES

wlad is the Heavyweight Champion of the world

The Heavyweight champ can beat the **** out of any boxer on the planet.

Plain and basic common sense
    Last edited by WLAD OWNS; 09-26-2008, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD OWNS View Post
      YES

wlad is the Heavyweight Champion of the world

The Heavyweight champ can beat the **** out of any boxer on the planet.
      Ruslan Chagaev beats Wladimir

Comment

Who the **** do you want him fighting?? He jumped two weight classes, and that guy was very durable. You're coming across as real desperate babygirl why don't you sit on the sidelines where you belong.
        Oh **** sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Like everyone on here I am entitled to say what the **** I want. Good win don't get me wrong but the bandwagon jumper Flawless was getting ahead of himself, strikes fear in fans heart

Originally posted by Flawless. View Post
        Nbk187 my friend tell this to this self-hating black guy that Williams was willing to fight Pavlik the undisputed champion of the MW division.
        Ah shut up, all you do is repeat yourself when you have nothing else to say you prick. I've supported Paul Williams so please think before you type. Do what you do best and go beg for your account back.

Comment

Do you best amd beg to be white

Comment

Ah yes I begged to be white didn't I? That's what I thought, now run along beg for your account back.

Comment

Ok seriously Flawless u are really suckin on Williams balls today! ive given plenty of credit to williams for being a really good fighter but seriously ur actin like he beat Ali in his prime today! Be honest before this fight was even announced did you any ****in idea who Andy Kolle? Hell even before tonight did you have any idea who Andy ****in Kolle was???
              Last edited by Da Hammer; 09-26-2008, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
                Ok seriously Flawless u are really suckin on Williams balls today! ive given plenty of credit to williams for being a really good fighter but seriously ur actin like he beat Ali in his prime today! Be honest before this fight was even announced did you any ****in idea who Andy Kolle? Hell even before tonight did you have any who Andy ****in Kolle was???
                In that picture, is Margarito on his knees because Williams put him there?

Comment

In that picture, is Margarito on his knees because Williams put him there?
                  How long did it take you to think of ur little stupid joke? ah seriously ur a ****in moron who OWNED himself so bad in the "Casa is about mop the floor with JMM" thread haha! What are u bitter that Mexico owns the P4P list??? lol

Comment

So beating Kolle puts him in the p4p list.

Cotto, Clottey are tough fights for him but fights he could win.

i feel he would win a rematch with margarito also.

I also like his chances at 154 but don't get carried away.

He would get KTFO against Pavlik and abraham.

Comment

Striking fear by fighting bums?...then the Pererson bros must be the most feared in boxing history..

Comment

Working...
                      X