Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: With Andre Ward Retired, Who is The #1 P4P Fighter in The World?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    Please give it a watch when you have time. She's pretty good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxXwmwFs4fU

I guess for me it is also the style. If you look through the list, they are all highly slick.
    Well I guess we'll just agree to disagree. But nothing wrong with that. I'm not saying you don't know boxing, all I'm saying is I would definitely put Thurman in my top ten.
    But I'll definitely have to check out Katie Taylor then. I have heard alot about her so I guess now you got me curious about her since your willing to put her in your top ten P4P....

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Ward wasn't #1 in the first place.

Nobody was and nobody is, #1 spot is vacant and it's been that way for some time now.

P4P is just a silly fan thing

it is never vacant

Comment

Andre Ward in my list was not even p4p. The guy is a wrestler

Comment

one things for sure there is no undisputed number 1 right now there are a few with claim to the throne tho. it should sort itself out. i got a feeling we wont have a dominant p4p in next 10 years for simple fact that there are so many good fighters

Comment

Right now in boxing there's Gennady Golovkin and the others

Comment

I got Crawford right now by default of having him #2 before Ward retired. Rigo vs Loma winner has claim as well as Canelo GGG 2 winner. It would be hard to say after those fights.

Comment

Crawford or Golovkin, no one else can reasonably be considered there yet (Loma's time will come)...I got Crawford personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  Winner of Rigo vs Loma.
                  Same

Comment

It's gotta be Wilder, for me. Who else can throw haymakers that cross state boundaries? I swear I can feel the blast from those windmills sitting at home.

Comment

GGG or you're trolling. Case closed.

Comment

Working...
                      X