This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Honestly, do you reckon Jamie Carragher thinks Stevie Meee is a complete ****?

That is the million dollar question.

Carragher's alright. Even his uncle went through Terry's Mum.
    Don't give a **** if he's a cvnt or not, alls I know is he's ten times the player Lampard was, that's a FACT, and about 7 times the player Scholes was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      Don't give a **** if he's a cvnt or not, alls I know is he's ten times the player Lampard was, that's a FACT, and about 7 times the player Scholes was.
      I'd love Gerrard to get that Liverpool job tbh. Never reckoned him for whatever reason. He's been protected up there in Liverpool and within a football media fraternity that is Liverpool-centric.

Never thought he was a sensible player either. He's a Roy of the Rovers twit. Shat all over many a game.

If he didn't play that fateful day we stopped you. 100% you would have won.
      Last edited by Sparked_26; 09-10-2017, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        I'd love Gerrard to get that Liverpool job tbh. Never reckoned him for whatever reason. He's been protected up there in Liverpool and within a football media fraternity that is Liverpool-centric.

Never thought he was a sensible player either. He's a Roy of the Rovers twit. Shat all over many a game.

If he didn't play that fateful day we stopped you. 100% you would have won.
        Protected!

You've lost the plot.

Played with players like Salif Diao, Djimi Traore and David Ngog and apparently he's protected!

Protected is playing with world class multi millionaire signings like Robben and Drogba and co on a regular basis like that ****ing overrated twat Lampard did, whilst he feasted on open net tap ins for the majority of his career. Having to play with complete and utter bums like Stevie did and still trying to compete winning Champions Leagues and **** if far from being protected.

Gerrard is the greatest midfielder the Premier League has ever seen and will ever see, that's not my opinion mate that's just a stone cold, clear as you like fact. Just coz you're still bitter he told yous to do one doesn't change that.

Comment

• How have Milan spent all that money and still somehow have that absolute bum Borini starting for them?

They got smashed by Lazio today thanks to my boy Lucas, ran the show apparently, looking like a prime Xavi in that bum league.

Borini should be playing for Havant and Waterlooville.

Comment

• https://www.change.org/p/bt-sport-sa...-football-show

Comment

Don't think we'll get anywhere near an offer that high for Phil again. I agree we should have sold him and bought a pair of centre backs and a CM in. We're ****ing awful at the back but goddamn we've surely got the worst central midfield in any of the top half sides. Wijnaldum is absolute dog ****e, and the most blatant hider I've ever seen on a football field. He makes Hendo look brave when it comes to wanting the ball ffs and I thought Hendo was the biggest coward we've ever had in our midfield. None of them want the ball apart from Emre.
              Yeah defo won't get the same offer again.

Only positive is that Coutinho has not gone full **** mode like Costa so he will come back and contribute again.

Comment

Protected!

You've lost the plot.

Played with players like Salif Diao, Djimi Traore and David Ngog and apparently he's protected!

Protected is playing with world class multi millionaire signings like Robben and Drogba and co on a regular basis like that ****ing overrated twat Lampard did, whilst he feasted on open net tap ins for the majority of his career. Having to play with complete and utter bums like Stevie did and still trying to compete winning Champions Leagues and **** if far from being protected.

Gerrard is the greatest midfielder the Premier League has ever seen and will ever see, that's not my opinion mate that's just a stone cold, clear as you like fact. Just coz you're still bitter he told yous to do one doesn't change that.
                I was talking about protected by the media because he's obviously a wrong 'un.

I bet Carragher has chinned him at least 10 times.

Comment

• Great result for Newcastle. Sanches should've been sent off for that punt to Joselu's balls. If that was Shelvely he'd be locked up for assault.

Comment

• What a ****ing joke, how have I just realised they had gotten rid of it just now?

That was the best football show across both Sky and BT and the stupid ****s go and can it. I loved watching genuine football people like James Richardson, James Horncastle, Julien Laurens etc talk about football from a technical perspective. Compare that to Sky who have cokeheads and caricatures who talk as though they don't know **** about football.

BT the ****ers have better not cancelled the Champions League Goals Show. I'm looking forward to that on Tuesday and Wednesday

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
                      What a ****ing joke, how have I just realised they had gotten rid of it just now?

That was the best football show across both Sky and BT and the stupid ****s go and can it. I loved watching genuine football people like James Richardson, James Horncastle, Julien Laurens etc talk about football from a technical perspective. Compare that to Sky who have cokeheads and caricatures who talk as though they don't know **** about football.

BT the ****ers have better not cancelled the Champions League Goals Show. I'm looking forward to that on Tuesday and Wednesday
                      Only thing i actually looked forward to on the TV apart from live footy or Boxing. ****ing joke mate, mind boggling they'd cancel such a great show, fantastic pundits and a great host, everything about it was perfect, wish they see sense and bring it back.

Get idiots like Robbie Savage and Michael Owen off the BT Sport payroll and maybe then they wouldn't need to worry about cancelling the best footy show on tv in the last decade to save some money.

Comment

Working...
                      X