• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fukin jew. Dont like em

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Fukin jew. Dont like em
      Damn man i wanted this to be about his history of b.s. not about him being a Rabbi

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        He paid off the IBF guy back in the day.
        he also admitted to paying off the WBA and explained how their entire bribe operation worked.

the person in charge of the bribe operation was shunned by the WBA to save face, so he started the WBO.

that's right, the WBO was literally founded by the WBA's disgraced bribe leader.

but in all of this, the only organization not tainted by bribes is the WBC, which is why arum has constantly tried to prop up other groups he could control.

Comment

Breaking news: BOXING PROMOTER IS CROOKED

Comment

Keep posting all of Bob Arum's dirt. The anti semitic comments are just a distraction don't' fall for it. A greatest hits would be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              He's hardcore the stereotype in the flesh

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                why do you think it's cool to be a racist?

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                  This is an answer to A.K. and everyone else on this rotten rag, except Original Zero and Robbie Barrett, who, to me seem to have mor brains and manners than the whole lot of the floor sweepings left over.

This is my very first post for several years after promising myself that I would post no more, not being able to stand the drek and open sewer crap coming from the quarter brains of many of the posters on here. You are not interested in talking about boxing, but about tearing others to pieces with lies and filthy imagination. This is also my last post for at least another 5 years, unless another piece of dirt like you comes along.

You are not only an Anti-Semite but also a liar....like all Anti-Semites and Jew haters.

It may interest you to know that Arum began his career by being a tax lawyer, eventually rising to the head of a department for Robert Kennedy.

You should look into yourself...and from the right place, if you can bend your neck down that far, and you'll be frightened at what you see. Nearly everything you use today, like computer and medical technology and a lot more, was invented and perfected by Jews to whom you owe a large vote of thanks. Probably kept a lot of your undeserving relatives alive too....

Otherwise you are just a dirty dog, beneath my contempt.
                  Hopefully this butthurt pu**y keeps his word and ****s off for anther 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
                    why do you think it's cool to be a racist?
                    Take it easy...the picture embodies his post. Who said anything about race?

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                      Take it easy...the picture embodies his post. Who said anything about race?
                      Who said I'm not taking it easy? I asked you a simple question.

Now you play dumb and try to pretend that your picture was mocking Arum's religion and not his race. Last I checked, the picture was depicting physical stereotypes, not thoughts. Obviously racist.

Just because somebody points out how ignorant you are doesn't mean they aren't taking it easy. Highlighting your stupidity and what a low life you are is very easy, so that's how I'm taking it while I do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X