Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: Fans Can't Help Kell Brook, It's Going To Be a War!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will be spence's coming out party. After this fight he's really gonna be the Boogyman. Kell brook is a good fighter, i just think spence is special.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
      Im American, You're gonna get schooled by Brook, bring your notebook & be ready for your first real day in class.

You're an illegal immigrant given birthright citizenship by the hijacking of the 14th amendment written for freed slaves.

At least the brown-skinned Brits support British fighters.....you should learn from them.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
        If you have to make it a war matey then Brook is going to box your nipples off for 12 rounds.

Spence going to fail to establish his jab and keep missing with his wide hooks and lead left hands. Brook to do a job IF HE CAN MAKE WEIGHT.
        Yea, because Brook is a defensive wiz in there...very tough guy to hit.

Comment

Dinamita is picking Brook

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
            If you have to make it a war matey then Brook is going to box your nipples off for 12 rounds.

Spence going to fail to establish his jab and keep missing with his wide hooks and lead left hands. Brook to do a job IF HE CAN MAKE WEIGHT.
            Spence destroys the d*ckgrabber.

Stop with the excuses about weight before they start.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post

You're an illegal immigrant given birthright citizenship by the hijacking of the 14th amendment written for freed slaves.

At least the brown-skinned Brits support British fighters.....you should learn from them.
              U must spend a lot of time in the prison law library.

Comment

Man down! This gonna be a statement for the young man. Brook will be stopped in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
                  It's not going to be a war. It will be a war if KB wants to make it a war. Don't you mean, YOU want it to be a war because that would suit you. That's the reason you told KB to stand and fight you because you know thats not going to happen, Kell is going to get on the back foot and fight his fight and counter you all night and stop you kid. ****ing hypejob.

Can't wait to be there live to see this American hypejob knocked out and sent home bashed up.
                  Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. wins late T.K.O.

Comment

I'm hoping this is a good, close fight

Comment

Actually I want it to be a war. I'm rooting for Brook and I'm hoping Brook doesn't take him out early, actually but keep him in there and just punish him for 12 rounds until Spence wants it to stop. He'll be like "coach, i had enough. i want to stop, i can't take it anymore, he's still standing"

Comment

Working...
                      X