Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people still defending Kovalev's racist comments?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
    The difference I think is Kova is referring to the black guys he seen, he wasn't talking about all black people, who talk a lot but basically coward away, all mouth no bite, and they had to pull guns when they are cornered.

Latinos will talk smack but they back it up aka machismo, kovalev is talking about the Floyd Mayweather type who keeps saying he will beat Pacman but never willing to fight him in his prime and making excuses. He even has race bias fans who actually defend his ducking of Pac, smh. in Latino countries if a fighter talked like Floyd and never fought a little Asian they would laugh at him he would never be able to show his face in the barrio again, there is a difference, it seems now its okay to act like Floyd talk and never fight the guy, and still be able to show your face in the hood, before if you talked like that and never fought the guy you would never be able to be called a man again.

Oh please!racist comments is racist comments no matter who says it.Stop trying to defend and justify what he said.You know damn well if Kovalev was black you would not be defending him,and you would be bashing him and saying if a white guy said that their would have been a big fuss.I didn`t see you defending Floyd and Hopkins for their racist comments.

And Pacquiao is the one that turned down Floyd`s offer when Floyd called him up and offered him 50% back in 2009 just as long both of them take a random drug test.Even Kevin Oile seen the contract Floyd sent to Pacquiao back in 2009 and he even said Floyd offered him 50% just as long as they both take random testing.Link: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/boxing-...010-fight.html

And Pacquiao did not even deserve 50% so Floyd was being generous. Pacquiao and his team made a bunch of excuses like he`s scared of needles even though he has tattoos,and taking blood makes him weak claims.And Floyd agreed to all of Pacquiao demands i.e weight,glove size,and Floyd agreeing to pay 10 mill for every pound Floyd comes over the 147 pound limit.After Pacquiao turned down random testing without a cutoff date.Floyd offered him a 14 day cutoff date on testing but Pacquiao still turned it down.So after that Floyd said he`s not offering Pacquiao 50% anymore and that he`s not offering Pacquiao anymore cutoff dates.

After Bob Arum started talking sh#t and spreading lies-saying Floyd is scared of Pacquiao,Floyd ducks fighters and that Floyd supposedly turned down a 100 million dollar offer to fight Pacquiao.Floyd decided he`s not letting Arum make money off of him-and that Pacquiao has to leave Arum in order for that fight with him and Pacquiao to happen.

You say Latinos will talk smack and back it up aka machismo,but Guerrero was talking smack with Floyd and claiming Floyd`s cherrypicks,but yet Guerrero ducked Tim Bradley and Bradly returned him the favor, and Guerrero ducked Keith Thurman.Guerrero chose to sit out the rest of the year rather then fight Keith Thurman.And i grew up in the hood, and i seen a latino talk smack and then when some dude approached him,he froze up.So STFU with your anti-black propaganda.And i don`t want to hear any of your "i`m not racist some of my best friend is black" crap.That line is old and played out already.

Comment

Working...
    X