No announcement yet.

MUST SEE: Tyan Booth's YouTube Channel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] MUST SEE: Tyan Booth's YouTube Channel

Sorry if I'm late to the party with this one and it's been discussed before, but this guy's channel.... bloody Hell.

He is (by own admission) a low-level UK boxer who's banned from the sport due to dodgy Twitter comments. So he spends his time on YouTube, rambling on in a stream-of-consciousness style.

Part of his comedic schtick is repetitions, which may or may not be your thing, and the content of some of his routines is so extreme it sometimes shocks ME.

I mean, just look at the title of this one:

I'm not a big fan of his sexist ****phobic and misogynist content

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Sorry if I'm late to the party with this one and it's been discussed before, but this guy's channel.... bloody Hell.

He is (by own admission) a low-level UK boxer who's banned from the sport due to dodgy Twitter comments. So he spends his time on YouTube, rambling on in a stream-of-consciousness style.

Part of his comedic schtick is repetitions, which may or may not be your thing, and the content of some of his routines is so extreme it sometimes shocks ME.

I mean, just look at the title of this one:

He actually fought one of mates on the pro ranks a few years back

Comment

Some of his shyts funny

Comment

Lol, thx for this. My first thought was, "How do you get banned from a SPORT for Twitter comments??"
          Then, a couple minutes into the video it became clear to me how this guy could get himself banned from probably anything.

Comment

On the subject of pedophilia, "He was a decent looking kid. Looked like the karate kid... He might have had the sexual edge over Joshua as a kid."

This is so fuked.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxbig951 View Post
              Aka I have no humour

Comment

Originally posted by Oxbig951 View Post
                I agree, which is strange... when he starts with the gay bashing I think it's too much, but I don't bat an eye with all the DS/paedo gags he does. Weird, innit?

Though I like to assume it's tongue-in-cheek.

Comment

I love this boss playa from across several ponds...
                  I can’t stop laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    On the subject of pedophilia, "He was a decent looking kid. Looked like the karate kid... He might have had the sexual edge over Joshua as a kid."

This is so fuked.

Comment

Working...
                    X