Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: I Don't Think Charlo Would Fight Me; I Tamed That Lion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    Looks like Jacobs is promoting his fight with perfect timing after the brotha's Charlo doubleheader announcement.Stupid ass boxing fans let's not get it twisted. The Charlo's have the real fighters temperament and will get in there with anybody.
    Yet...Charlo hasn't been talking any trash about Danny at all since Danny confronted them.

And Charlo's tied up fights with SCRUBS right before legitimate opponents in Danny/Sergeiy open up after this weekend. And Andrade just opened up too...

You are a CUCK T.M.T and you aint shit boy

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      Bro ,The gazelle ,Jacob stepped right up to the lion Charlo, with a Hawaii shirt on and slippers and told him I want that smoke. Then tapped him on his chest and walked away with all of his ten toes showing.

Charlo hasn’t made a sound since and I know why

https://youtu.be/DqK8FgsC9kc
      lololololol

Comment

because Charlo was focused on getting to lil G and clenelo. That's why.��
        So you know his excuse for changing his temperament when Jacobs showed up was him being focused on Canelo and GGG? It was Al Haymon's idea to put the show on?

How much more delusional defense will you put out?

The video clearly shows Charlo talking one way before Jacobs arrived... you are making excuses for Jermall as if you are him?!

I love the Charlos, I believe in them, and I would love to see Jermall against Jacobs, GGG, Canelo and other top 160's. But don't lie to yourself. Come on dude! Whoever is to blame, these upcoming Charlo fights are beyond shyt. I will watch because I am a fan... I am also a fan of GGG, and I badly do NOT want to see him against another Vanes type opponent... Just like I don't want to see Charlos against any Vanes type opponents. You can't say that Charlo's excuse for fighting Monroe is because GGG and Canelo aren't available. There are better opponents than GGG's leftovers. If Haymon's plan is to build up Jermall, Monroe (aka GGG leftovers) is not a good place to start at all. So far Jermall's 3 opponents at 160 are totally unproven.
        Last edited by nghtmr111; 10-25-2018, 04:14 AM.

Comment

dude you are caught up in the side show crap. Haymon has them doing this. They will fight but business is first. It's all promotion.
          Business first, show crap, etc.

No one is caught up in that...

A man talked about another man in a disrespectful fashion...

THEN that man being disrespected, confronts the man disrespecting him, wondering why you are saying this and that, etc. etc....

That was all show, business? Charlo changing his temperament when Jacobs arrived was NOT organized by anyone.

Comment

do you have to sign with DAZN to land a jacobs fight now too?

LOL

Comment

same ole crowd hating on charlo lol...same guys who are like "charlo aint done nothing to earn a shot at golovkin...this is garbage"....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                same ole crowd hating on charlo lol...same guys who are like "charlo aint done nothing to earn a shot at golovkin...this is garbage"....LOL
                If business is important in boxing, you'd agree that Charlo has not done anything to deserve a shot at GGG

Just like people didn't believe GGG deserved a shot at Canelo...

Dude I don't think anyone is hating on Charlo (well maybe a few), but you gotta agree that these upcoming fights for the Charlo bros SUCK....

I am a GGG fan, but I am also a fan of the Charlos. I want to see these guys fighting top opposition. No excuses for both sides. Please believe me when I say that. I don't want to see GGG fighting anyone 'weak', just like I don't want to see Charlo's vs anyone 'weak'. I will not be happy with their upcoming fights until they are proper top/deserving fighters.

Comment

Looks like Jacobs is promoting his fight with perfect timing after the brotha's Charlo doubleheader announcement.Stupid ass boxing fans let's not get it twisted. The Charlo's have the real fighters temperament and will get in there with anybody.
                  Sure they will.... 🤣

Comment

He called me out, or he said a couple things about me. And then once I retaliated, you heard no more. When’s the last time you heard Jermall Charlo say something about Daniel Jacobs. Whereas before I tamed the lion, there was a whole bunch of bark in the jungle. Now the jungle is deserted, with nothing but birds, nothing but giraffes and mermaids. And mermaids don’t even live in the jungle.”

Damn

Comment

Jacobs wanted to fight Charlo because Charlo was/is the next WBC mandatory. At the time, Jacobs had no mandatory status, no title, and no fights scheduled for a title.

Don't get me wrong, I would have loved Charlo accepting that fight. I'm just saying, if Jacobs was mandatory for the winner of Canelo-g and Charlo wasn't, would Jacobs have still wanted the fight? If Jacobs beats Derevyenchenko, is he going to be willing to fight Charlo? Canelo is the biggest possible payday for anyone in boxing today. And I really don't think Jacobs would be wanting to fight anyone on the level of Charlo, if Jacobs was Canelo's mandatory.

Now, that doesn't make it right, but it is what it is. Of course if Charlo and Jacobs did fight, the winner would stand to make a lot more in a fight with Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X