No announcement yet.

Even if KD was hurt, GSW still had a squad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even if KD was hurt, GSW still had a squad

They held the NBA's best season record "before" KD even came on the team. Without him, they still had:

Cousins
    Curry
    Thompson
    Green
    Iguodala

Let's face it, KD should've never even had been on the team to begin with. Him getting hurt was a bit of karma if you ask me.

The team the Raptors beat is the team that won over 70 games without Durant... Oh yeah, add in Cousins

They were still monstrous of a team

Of course. Plus Raptors beat a team with KD in the regular season without Kawhi and KD scored 50+. Raptors beat them twice during regular season. They just a better team.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      Of course. Plus Raptors beat a team with KD in the regular season without Kawhi and KD scored 50+. Raptors beat them twice during regular season. They just a better team.
      Oh, I missed that game.. But yeah, pretty much. The Raptors just matched up better

They also seemed to have wanted it more. Green and Leonard had a few chase down blocks and loose balls. That's what wins championships

Comment

Thompson was there? Kind of. Looney had a broken rib right? Steph a screwed up finger right? Cousins didn't play a lot until the finals right? Never had a chance to know the team maybe. Just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          Oh, I missed that game.. But yeah, pretty much. The Raptors just matched up better

They also seemed to have wanted it more. Green and Leonard had a few chase down blocks and loose balls. That's what wins championships
          Sorry I Kawhi played

https://www.basketball-reference.com...811290TOR.html

https://www.basketball-reference.com...812120GSW.html

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            Thompson was there? Kind of. Looney had a broken rib right? Steph a screwed up finger right? Cousins didn't play a lot until the finals right? Never had a chance to know the team maybe. Just sayin.
            How many games did Thompson miss? 1 1/2?

Looney? He was never a marquee player to begin with. He's like a role player on the Patriots. Throw anyone in that position and they will flourish in that offense.

Steph's screwed up finger (if he had one) didn't stop him from averaging almost 40. I don't think he missed a free throw all series. He was his normal non missing self.

Cousins didn't play because he was getting killed on the pick and roll. Nevertheless, he was still Cousins.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              Leonard played with an injured knee since the Bucks series that left him unable to explode.

Lowry broke his thumb a couple months ago and it's still injured.

Vanvleet was still wearing a hand brace for his finger that he tore his ligament in.

OG Anunoby's appendix burst rendering their only backup SF out for the playoffs.

On top of that they had to go through 2 juggernauts just to make the Finals. Oh and a brand new head coach, and 4/5 new starters.

No excuses, Raps could've easily claimed victim but didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                Leonard played with an injured knee since the Bucks series that left him unable to explode.

Lowry broke his thumb a couple months ago and it's still injured.

Vanvleet was still wearing a hand brace for his finger that he tore his ligament in.

OG Anunoby's appendix burst rendering their only backup SF out for the playoffs.

On top of that they had to go through 2 juggernauts just to make the Finals. Oh and a brand new head coach, and 4/5 new starters.

No excuses, Raps could've easily claimed victim but didn't.
                Cool, I'm not really invested. If Jordan was hurt and the bulls lost would people be like yeah we beat the bulls!

Step didn't avg 40. Shoot last game how many turnovers did he have? Have many points? 20?

Comment

Oh, I was being facetious, Curry averaged 30 against the Raptors which was more than his regular season average.

Comment

How long is Klay Thompson out for?

Is Cousins going to play for pennies on the dollar again next year/could they afford to sign Cousins?

Comment

Working...
                    X