No announcement yet.

eddie hearn to wilder "go build your profile"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    He is afraid of Deontay Wilder. The only reason why Anthony Joshua is fighting in America because he has nowhere to go. After this fight where does he go? He promised the people of England a fight for the month of April which did not happen.

At first he said there was no reason for him to fight in America but he is fighting in America now but he is not fighting Deontay Wilder. When Wilder accepted the $15 mil offer from Eddie Hearn; He said that the fight couldn't happen in Sept 2018 because of the Canelo/Golovkin fight and that Joshua needed at least a twelve week training camp.

However, Joshua ended up fighting in September of last year anyway against Povetkin. So it was just one big ole excuse after another. They really didn't want the fight in 2018.
    So a moment ago you said he was desperate to fight Wilder, now he's back to being scared?

You're making total sense.

Comment

He’s not wrong. Right now the only value Wilder brings is his belt.
      Is he selling out arenas? Even reduced capacity arenas? Nope
      His most recent fight had fewer views than his last non PPV fight.
      His only PPV fight did low buys and they were practically giving tickets away.
      And it’s not like he’s a young up and comer. He’s almost in his mid 30’s.
      Joshua is younger, has a better resume, and broke pre release ticket records at MSG. They will have a packed house despite a third option opponent. The first guy came up dirty and their first replacement choice apparently hates life changing money and a chance to be HW champion at the same time.
      The more time passes the worse the fight will happen for “I like low risk/high reward fights (his words)” Deontay Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        Hearn recommended those involved in Wilder’s career spend more time trying to expand his profile to make him a bigger attraction for the salability of the bout.

“We want to unify against Deontay Wilder,” Hearn told ******.com on Tuesday in Manhattan. “Joshua against Wilder is an incredible fight in the U.S. But I still feel they need to build Deontay more in the States and listen, we need to build Anthony in the States as well. But I want that fight to be a pay-per-view fight over here and a pay-per-view fight in the UK, and then we can go back to the purses in the olden days with the heavyweights.”

so hearn jerked wilder around a couple of times when having him on the hook for 12.5 million so wilder can make more money.....wilder is taking hearns advice as hearn himself has yet to officially complete an AJ fight in the states.....and yall are still mad at wilder

LOL
        Why don’t you link the article or video where he said that?

Comment

Hearn is all over the place, one minute "He Has Raised His Profile" next minute he needs to raise his Profile some more... No Wonder the fight can't be made

He really needs to STFU if we want this fight to happen

Comment

Man. Pbc shill payroll checks must have arrived in the mail yesterday.

Why is there such a concerted effort to do all this just 6 days from AJs first us fight?

Comment

More fake news from wilder fans

This is two years ago

Nice try

Comment

I see the UK's are quoting me to tell me what's going on in America even though I live here and they're thousands of miles away. But the read something on the internet and watched a YouTube video. They know more about what's going on in America than I do

Comment

hahahah the AJ fans are so pissed!

these were hearns own words

" i want to build AJ in america"...where he hasnt finished a fight yet! yet they are still mad at wilder! omg...wilder is playing these fools on their own advice and about to take 50 percent when a year ago he was willing to take 12.5 flat just for AJs scalp

"AJ purse about 12.5 flat...no need to worry eddie hearn told me to not to handle that....now my whole crew is loungin....celebrating everyday while the mils keep pilin"!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X