Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No sh it Sherlock. San Francisco sues Nevada for sending their mentally ill.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Speaking of race in regards to homelessness....

Something I've noticed over the years, especially in Austin where they have a homeless problem.

I've never once seen a homeless Indian or Asian person, and off the top of my head I cant recall seeing a Hispanic one either.

They're all either white or black people.

Why is it that some races are under-repesented (or not represented) in terms of being homeless? I'm open to hearing any theories or seeing any data on the topic.
    I would say starting about ten years ago, or so, in San Francisco, you have Asian homeless. You do not see them as much because they are discreet but, they are out there. I do think it comes partially from Americanizing. Just like Chinese kids with mental illness and Dyslexia, a relatively recent phenomena it would seem.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      What resources are they benefiting from if they're still in the streets?
      Soup kitchens (free food dispensaries), clean needles, shelter. Rehab.services.

Can’t keep mentally ill in a home because of their illness. They wander off.

The druggies won’t stay because they need their hit so off back to the streets they go.

But they go back for food and a nights sleep
      Every now and then.
      Last edited by Don Pichardo; 05-23-2019, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Lmfao!!!

Well played, sir. Well played.
        Do you actually think that's funny??

Comment

Speaking of race in regards to homelessness....

Something I've noticed over the years, especially in Austin where they have a homeless problem.

I've never once seen a homeless Indian or Asian person, and off the top of my head I cant recall seeing a Hispanic one either.

They're all either white or black people.

Why is it that some races are under-repesented (or not represented) in terms of being homeless? I'm open to hearing any theories or seeing any data on the topic.
          Immigrants come to work. Mentally ill or drug addicts can’t make the trip to the USA. Cost too
          Much and travel arduous. So the mental ill and already drug addicts stay where they are

I’m in. Californians I have seen an Asian bum. He was an American though. Heard him speak perfect English without accent. Can speak about Hispanics. Because they can be black or white or brown, hell many look Asian.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            Soup kitchens (free food dispensaries), clean needles, shelter. Rehab.services.

Can’t keep mentally ill in a home because of their illness. They wander off.

The druggies won’t stay because they need their hit so off back to the streets they go.

But they go back for food and a nights sleep
            Every now and then.
            Every urban city gives the homeless food and drugs, the only thing they do in San Francisco that they don't do elsewhere, is let them do drugs openly and shyt where ever they want, that's not a benefit.

Comment

Excellent article on one of the biggest factors in the SF homeless crisis.

Seems the rich NIMBY liberals in SF refuse to allow homeless shelters to be built because they dont want the shelters where they live.

America’s Cities Are Unlivable. Blame Wealthy Liberals.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/22/o...ing-nimby.html
              Good article. Where I live (Phoenix) there are very few homeless when you consider it's the 5th largest city in the nation. There's resources here. Some of my best friends back in the day were able to get back on their feet because of this. When I take friends on road trips to Cali, that's one of the first things they mention is how many homeless they see everywhere. Phoenix/Maricopa has about 5x the population of San Fran but their homeless population far exceeds ours.

Comment

Every urban city gives the homeless food and drugs, the only thing they do in San Francisco that they don't do elsewhere, is let them do drugs openly and shyt where ever they want, that's not a benefit.
                I would argue not to the extent that frisco does. Other cities aren’t as excepting as homeless. Most outcast homeless. And no giving needles is not the same as letting them inject drugs in open public. It’s a crime in Cali. Frisco just gives the needles in an effort to curb the spread of aids, which it was once the epicenter. Now aids is everywhere but frisco still hands out the needles.

I’m Not homeless not do I live there. So I don’t know the extent of the benefits. Another poster posted about the weather. Make sense. San Franiscos weather during the winter is actually warmer in the winter than in summer. Yes it’s very strange but true. I’d much rather be homeless in sf than Detroit.

But who know why else they go. But they gravitate to places in Cali and sf for a reason. One of those reasons is the subject of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Good article. Where I live (Phoenix) there are very few homeless when you consider it's the 5th largest city in the nation. There's resources here. Some of my best friends back in the day were able to get back on their feet because of this. When I take friends on road trips to Cali, that's one of the first things they mention is how many homeless they see everywhere. Phoenix/Maricopa has about 5x the population of San Fran but their homeless population far exceeds ours.
                  How does survive being homeless in Phoenix? Everyone I know from Phoenix has their ac on 24/7 and their only outings in the summer are to the malls where there is ac. It’s incredibly hot there isn’t it. Do they live underground as they do in Vegas? I doubt yiur gonna.see them walking around during the day. I would undoubtky make my way to Cali if I was homeless in Phoenix. But I not from there so fill me in. I drove there through there once. Never again.

Comment

It's a benefit for those, such as the OP, who have a copraphilia fetish.

Eeek!!!!

Comment

It's a benefit for those, such as the OP, who have a copraphilia fetish.

Eeek!!!!
                      Biter. Lol. Scat man. Come up with your own jokes.

Comment

Working...
                      X