100% Proof that we are living in the end times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] 100% Proof that we are living in the end times

A proof to ponder upon.

Cliff notes on this 30min video concerning the actual "proof"?

I'm guessing it has something to do with the Muslim devil doe cuz I think thats what Dajjal is.

Comment

This is how it spread it's teaching

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Cliff notes on this 30min video concerning the actual "proof"?

I'm guessing it has something to do with the Muslim devil doe cuz I think thats what Dajjal is.
      This is how it spread it's teaching:

Comment

Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
        This is how it spread it's teaching:

A+ trolling asking me to watch a whole other 22min video to get a cliff note version of the "proof" of the end times in the 30min video.

Comment

it must be true youtube told me

Comment

No problem

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
            it must be true youtube told me
            No problem with that. You can say whatever you like but it was the same system that JF Kennedy opposed and paid the price.

In addressing the American Newspaper Publishers Association in 1961, John F. Kennedy spoke of “a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy” that seeks to rule the world and whose “dissenters are silenced.”

Comment

William Guy Carr was an officer in the Canadian Navy who served in WWI and WWII.

He had become convinced that Communists were planning to subvert the West so he spent his life tracking their actions and trying to root them out.

In the process of that he came to the sudden realization that the ones behind all the plots weren't Communists...they were actually worshippers of Lucifer and the agenda he had spotted was something else entirely.

This was back in the '50s. So the agenda Taha93 refers to has been pointed out by others and been going on for a long time. Our current society is seeing the fruits of their actions.

It would be hard to deny that the world has gotten really fucked up and is seemingly getting worse every day. It's no accident how we got here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                William Guy Carr was an officer in the Canadian Navy who served in WWI and WWII.

He had become convinced that Communists were planning to subvert the West so he spent his life tracking their actions and trying to root them out.

In the process of that he came to the sudden realization that the ones behind all the plots weren't Communists...they were actually worshippers of Lucifer and the agenda he had spotted was something else entirely.

This was back in the '50s. So the agenda Taha93 refers to has been pointed out by others and been going on for a long time. Our current society is seeing the fruits of their actions.

It would be hard to deny that the world has gotten really fucked up and is seemingly getting worse every day. It's no accident how we got here.
                thats the thing with u paranoid weirdos looking for conspiracy everywhere

ur so paranoid that u dont even known ur living in one of the best times to be alive

Comment

The best time to be alive ?

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                  thats the thing with u paranoid weirdos looking for conspiracy everywhere

ur so paranoid that u dont even known ur living in one of the best times to be alive
                  You called this the best time to be alive. Cause you don't dwell in Palestine, Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Somalia, Burma that's why you are living in the best times. When you don't have to worry about your next meal, when you don't know when a jet fighters missile will blow you into pieces, when you don't know that ISIS( Nato funded) will break into your house and kill your family, when you don't know an Israeli government will imprison you for the rest of your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
                    You called this the best time to be alive. Cause you don't dwell in Palestine, Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Somalia, Burma that's why you are living in the best times. When you don't have to worry about your next meal, when you don't know when a jet fighters missile will blow you into pieces, when you don't know that ISIS( Nato funded) will break into your house and kill your family, when you don't know an Israeli government will imprison you for the rest of your life.
                    i siad its the best time to be alive, i never said we live in a perfect world

obviously religious hell holes exist today but that isnt to do with luciferianism and the rich elite or whatever u paranoid goons are claiming

Comment

Working...
                    X