• Show
Clear All

• Good looking with medium penis VS ugly with big penis

Who would you rather be and why?

The buh hole.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Who would you rather be and why?
      Either or... good looking men get women on the fly... ugly men with big c.ocks get women off reputation...both of them get pie... so either or...

Comment

I got the first two qualifications of your question and it's done me good so far with the ladies so I'll stay with that, having a monster dong would be cool but I'm way to shallow to deal with myself being ugly, I'd do something rash like jump off a building !

Comment

Let me just stroll into this topic to brag about my looks and dick to a bunch of strange dudes online. Nothing straighter than that, right?

Anyways, I have no complaints about my personal situation, but among those options, I'd rather be a hunk.

Comment

It wouldn't matter if you're hectari's ex GF. She will hop on anything if it has melanin in it's skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
              Let me just stroll into this topic to brag about my looks and dick to a bunch of strange dudes online. Nothing straighter than that, right?

Anyways, I have no complaints about my personal situation, but among those options, I'd rather be a hunk.
              Ur a f.ucking f.aggot... red k... f.uck ur poem!

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                Either or... good looking men get women on the fly... ugly men with big c.ocks get women off reputation...both of them get pie... so either or...
                This right here...

Comment

Option 1

Women really dont care about penis size as long as it isnt abnormally tiny. It's dudes with self esteem issues watching those 14 inch rubber prop dick videos.

Bring on the mandatory babydick accusations, but I bear the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                    Ur a f.ucking f.aggot... red k... f.uck ur poem!

Someone forgot their meds.

Comment

Working...
                    X