No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury manipulated his glove...Dewey Cooper

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    Don't let spastics like champion4ever see it.
    Is that Eddie King in your sig pic?

Comment

Originally posted by andocom View Post
      I've said it before, this whole conspiracy is like an IQ test, if you believe any part of it not only do you have absolutely no idea about boxing, you have to be mentally challenged.

Seriously, put a glove on, put your fist in the palm space, try and hit a bag, see how ridiculous it looks, notice you can't punch properly, to think Fury could do this at will, strategically even after his gloves are checked and taped, when you can clearly see his hands are in the pocket as he makes fists or catches shots.

But wait there is more, not only can you see it didn't happen, even theoretically it would be stupid, you couldn't impact with your knuckles at all (metacarpal-phalangeal), only your finger joints (interphalangeal), and thats supposed to actually help?

For the sake of my faith in humanity I wish this was all a troll, sadly I know it isn't.
      Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
      I don't believe Javan and switch would play this game.

This is unrealistic TBH
      It's obviously a ridiculous idea ... to anybody with an 80 plus IQ. Sadly, that doesn't include a lot of Wilder fanboys.

Comment

Most of this is race driven. If it had been two black guys fighting we wouldnt hear about tampered gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKasha View Post
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1wjzZBBoeQ&t=719s

before you crucify this video, give it a fair shot. Dewey seems unbiased...all he says is that he did see some manipulation of the glove. He's not saying its the reason Fury won

watch it and give it a fair shot
          Unbiased? Hes obviously a hopelessly ******ed black supremacist

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Spassky View Post
            Originally posted by Jubei View Post
            So this Wilder nuthugger is telling us that Beyoncay got knocked the f.. out with an basically empty glove? Hahahaha.
            ... green K sent...

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              It's obviously a ridiculous idea ... to anybody with an 80 plus IQ. Sadly, that doesn't include a lot of Wilder fanboys.
              This is a fanbase that believes Finkel would go through the effort an multiple meetings likely required to raise 50 millions to offer Joshua. But the one meeting they had already booked with Hearn to pitch it was a waste of time and so it was acceptable to cancel it and claim Team AJ was ducking becuase they wouldn't accept over instagram.

Comment

Well before I clicked the link I said to myself, I bet it's an African American gentleman who just can't accept the L, and look I was right

The gloves were checked before the fight, and the most important question is, wouldn't our friend Deontay cry foul play if he felt something was different with the glove/s?? He cried about his costume for fu**s sake because he had nothing else to blame, that should tell you everything you need to know

And here a video of pro fighters trying to do what these fools claim Fury did, it would be impossible for him to box like that and it would make no sense what so ever, but hey I guess so idiot wilder fan who's known to box in his basement knows more right?

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                  This is a fanbase that believes Finkel would go through the effort an multiple meetings likely required to raise 50 millions to offer Joshua. But the one meeting they had already booked with Hearn to pitch it was a waste of time and so it was acceptable to cancel it and claim Team AJ was ducking becuase they wouldn't accept over instagram.
                  Lol, yes, I remember that .. "we're not going to talk to Eddie about our offer unless AJ accepts it first, because otherwise, it might turn out to be a waste of time"

This is also the same fanbase who applauded Wilder for turning down the highest guaranteed purse ever offered for a HW fight because it was a fixed fee and "Deontay deserves a percentage split"

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
                    Most of this is race driven. If it had been two black guys fighting we wouldnt hear about tampered gloves.
                    No, not exactly race driven, because if the black guy who KO'd Wilder had been AJ, the crying and conspiracy theory mongering would be just as loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                      It’s the Mayweather Gym. As Robbie Barrett said, it’s blatantly satire. They’re doing it for views and using Dewey who’s in on it for fun. Trolling. Mayweather Channel has grown immenselyin a year and it’s good branding.
                      I'm starting to think this must be the case. I watched it, and there was a point where the camera said something about needing the wrap his hands.

And he was like nah I don't need them to demo this.

He then proceeded to jam his massive fist into the glove, which looks like it is almost bursting at the seems to contain his fist under the leather and strings.

It was so obviously nothing like the Fury photo I burst out laughing
                      Last edited by Finkel; 03-10-2020, 08:13 AM. Reason: Forgot the quote

Comment

Working...
                      X