Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones Jr would have danced around Tyson and Lewis and beaten both.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roy is a special fighter but this is a ****** thread.. Tyson & Lewis would knocked him out with one hand behind their back, too big & too strong...
    Last edited by BoxingFan85; 01-18-2017, 04:55 PM.

Comment

BoxingFan85

Younger Tyson I hope you mean.

The same Tyson that lost to Kevin Mcbride and Danny Williams gets embarrassed by Roy Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by SergioMartinez View Post
        BoxingFan85

The same Tyson that lost to Kevin Mcbride and Danny Williams gets embarrassed by Roy Jones.
        C'mon man.. Tyson then was not even a shadow of himself in those fights.. The guy kept fighting because he was broke as hell..

Comment

Agreed.

See the difference between Lewis and Tyson is ANY version of Lewis would have Ko'd Jones within 1-2 rounds.

Tyson probably after Holyfield would have lost to Jones by UD.

Comment

BoxingFan85

Who would be talking about a totally shot Tyson, come on apply a bit of common sense .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Who would be talking about a totally shot Tyson, come on apply a bit of common sense .
              I dont think Tyson was tottaly shot after the Holyfield fight. I just think he was a bit exposed to not being able to deal with guys who box.

Example Buster timing and keeping distance and sometimes smothering Tyson.
              Example Lewis keeping him at the end of the jab.
              Example Holyfield being able to counter punch him all night long (please no head butt excuses)

I think the Roy that fought Ruiz would have had enough Ring IQ to outpoint Tyson "post Holyfield".
              Now to be fair Tyson was not as explosive as he once was before Prison, that Tyson would have laid Jones out.
              Last edited by SergioMartinez; 01-18-2017, 05:19 PM.

Comment

I dont think Tyson was tottaly shot after the Holyfield fight. I just think he was a bit exposed to not being able to deal with guys who box.

Example Lewis keeping him at the end of the jab.
                Example Holyfield being able to counter punch him all night long (please no head butt excuses)

I think the Roy that fought Ruiz would have had enough Ring IQ to outpoint Tyson "post Holyfield".
                Now to be fair Tyson was not as explosive as he once was before Prison, that Tyson would have laid Jones out.
                I think Tyson was not the same after Buster Douglas, his entire invincible persona was blown away after that fight, Tyson was a heavy handed beast for a relatively short period he wasnt a good boxer and thats why a fearless Holyfield beat him, once guys was not in fear of Mike his bubble was popped.

Early Mike would do to Roy as he did to Spinks.

Comment

Lewis would have killed RJJ, and I am a big fan of Roy.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                    He didn't even want to fight an old Douglas who just woke up from a diabetic coma.
                    Of course he wanted to fight him.

He signed for the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X