No announcement yet.

# Pizza Gate: Secret Pedophilia Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
    I've been looking into this stuff. Super soul crushing information. Very dark. Obviously there is something going on here. I thought maybe at first the only saving grace is that Comet pizza is a law enforcement operation to lurk unsuspecting pedos in. Just with how blatant and cryptic everything around it is. But idk, this seems counter productive to set a bait and switch for the whole "vast right wing conspiracy" too. I think this whole thing is legit and may be why Trump ran. FBI and NYPD are going through a mutiny trying to expose this. CIA from what I've heard had been trying to shut the FBI investigation down. The leaked info is a soft coup from within the Buearu
    Got a link to share?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      It's not about defending them, but spreading info that people are pedofiles is wrong. Being a weirdo that like weird art isn't proof

I only mentioned the kidnapping thing cause it's basically the same. Someone post a similar looking pic on Twitter, it spread, then ******s say he kidnapped a girl lol
      Ha! Same thing just happened to some pizza dojo joint.... got busted running a pedo ring right out of it. Its sick. This sickness is real and all the fingers are pointing right at them. The logos of the businesses, the emials uncovered by wiki leaks, the code words constantly used not only by pedos, but by JIMMY COMET aka James alefantis himself IN HIS OWN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        So when are you gonna answer the question?
        Never. Cuz it really doesnt matter or affect my life in anyway. I might actually have to block you if you keep it up cuz now its harrassment. Any post I put you always put that stupid question that I care not for. Cut the bullshit and grow the fuck up, seriously.

Comment

pedophiles are real:

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            Ha! Same thing just happened to some pizza dojo joint.... got busted running a pedo ring right out of it. Its sick. This sickness is real and all the fingers are pointing right at them. The logos of the businesses, the emials uncovered by wiki leaks, the code words constantly used not only by pedos, but by JIMMY COMET aka James alefantis himself IN HIS OWN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT.
            Ok well call me when they get locked up and I'll celebrate with you lol. Until then just seeing the word pizza doesn't mean they wanna Fuk little kids

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Ok well call me when they get locked up and I'll celebrate with you lol. Until then just seeing the word pizza doesn't mean they wanna Fuk little kids
              Theres no way you are ignorant like this.

Those code words that I described in the OP are from THE FBI themselves. I didnt just make that shit up.

This shit is real, its rampart and happens more often than you think.

Comment

I've seen a couple of vids discussing this.

That Alefantis dudes Instragram did have some pretty weird shit on it.

Joking about "Kill Rooms", and some pretty suspect photos with children.

Don't know how much is 4chan autistic witch hunt or not, but there is quite a bit of stuff to make somebody take pause.

Witcha ole Spirit Cookin' ass...

Comment

Look at all these fools in denial.

Reminds me when I made that zika virus thread early in the year before it got really bad.... dudes where talking hella **** didnt believe me etc.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=700576

some of you just wanna live your nice cozy little life knowing that inside your head you are gonna be safe and your kids are gonna be safe. Nothing bad will ever happen to them. They wont have the possibility of being kidnapped, raped, tortured etc. Nope that NEVER happens.

Comment

Never. Cuz it really doesnt matter or affect my life in anyway. I might actually have to block you if you keep it up cuz now its harrassment. Any post I put you always put that stupid question that I care not for. Cut the bullshit and grow the fuck up, seriously.
                    I expect to be on your ignore list soon. The only way I am gonna stop asking you is when you give me an answer. Why are you afraid to answer the question?

Comment

Look at all these fools in denial.

Reminds me when I made that zika virus thread early in the year before it got really bad.... dudes where talking hella **** didnt believe me etc.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=700576

some of you just wanna live your nice cozy little life knowing that inside your head you are gonna be safe and your kids are gonna be safe. Nothing bad will ever happen to them. They wont have the possibility of being kidnapped, raped, tortured etc. Nope that NEVER happens.
                      Nah. Our minds don't run as wild as yours. Michelle Obama, man or woman?

Comment

Working...
                      X