Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Say you go on dates with 2 different types of girls...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A. Bust on her lower back, on the ******* or in that vag

B. bust on her face, in the butt or in her mouth

Comment

girl b is definitely boss lady.

just so happens her date isn't spb.

Comment

Which girl expects you to be bigger than the rest though?

Comment

Go with the one that finds twerkin slutty and disgusting...

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            Go with the one that finds twerkin slutty and disgusting...
            Word on the street is that your wife was twerking in front of a bunch of thugs while you waited in your car crying and that's why you hate twerking so much.

Is this true?

Comment

A is a hooker, apparently...

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
                What is your opinion on both of these girls?

Girl A: She expresses beforehand how she expects guys to be gentlemen and she expects them to pick her up from her home and pay for the whole date, because that's the way she was "brought up," not in a btchy way. You are out on the date and she says she wants something from a food booth and you say ok but you will not be joining in. You are standing in line with her, its her turn to order and the cashier calls the total for her order, she just stands there waiting for you to pay. She is a nice person.

Girl B: At the end of dinner, she starts taking her wallet out of her purse and says that she will pay but you dont allow her to. At the movie ticket booth, she offers to pay again but you dont allow her to. So in the third phase of the date you two are getting treats, she purposely asks you what you will be getting, then she steps up to place orders for both of you and already has her card out ready to pay so you wont get this last tab.
                It depends on the true motives (which won't ever really be completely uncovered) of Girl B. If she is trying to pay for everything because she doesn't want to feel obliged to give you something back in return (because she doesn't really like you to begin with), then Girl A is the safer bet. However, if she is doing it because that's just the kind of person that she is, then Girl B. With that being said, though, I almost never let my girlfriend pay whenever we go out.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Word on the street is that your wife was twerking in front of a bunch of thugs while you waited in your car crying and that's why you hate twerking so much.

Is this true?
                  No.

Now, proceed in giving PrettyBoy32 a rim job behind your fathers convenience store, Haroon.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    depends...how big are their ****?
                    I'm an ass man myself

girl b + nice ass = wifey

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
                      It depends on the true motives (which won't ever really be completely uncovered) of Girl B. If she is trying to pay for everything because she doesn't want to feel obliged to give you something back in return (because she doesn't really like you to begin with), then Girl A is the safer bet. However, if she is doing it because that's just the kind of person that she is, then Girl B. With that being said, though, I almost never let my girlfriend pay whenever we go out.
                      ^^^
                      This. I like them both, though I would expect girl A to show her overall worth much sooner than girl B due to her being raised with gender roles.

Just reading the situation I think that girl A is more interested in seeing whether you can take care of her while girl B is going to need to be handled by a real man when things get serious because she's going to constantly think that she can take care of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X