Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malignaggi Vs Pac for the WBA World Welterweight Titlebelt??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    thats why they have three! :WORD:
    well if GBP's ex lightweight/JWW could KTFO of Manny, I imagine GBP would love to let their ww champs and the ww champ they are contracted to do administrative things fight manny.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      Why would they thank god?? they have 3 ww champions they could match him up with
      out of Devon Pauly and Robert you best belive he better stay away from just sayin.....

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        Malignaggi Vs Pac for the WBA World Welterweight Titlebelt??

in our out????
        If Pac loses he better retire and hide in a closet cause it would be shameful to lose to Paulie Girl

Comment

Im lost you act like Manny has been beating top ww's or something,he had faced 1 ww champ and that was in 2009 at a catchweight

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            out of Devon Pauly and Robert you best belive he better stay away from just sayin.....
            Hey he just got put to sleep by a 39 year old lightweight,i dont think anyone fears him at all and they all have a shot at beating him..

Comment

Pacquiao could win, but I think he needs some recovery time before getting back in there.

Comment

i love paulie but omg pac would murderrr himmmmm
                gatti floyd calazaghe lacy type beatdown

Comment

No,just no-pac would murder him,paulie isn't quite an elite fighter

Comment

doubt arum would even look that way seeing paulie's a golden boy fighter. what a waste of time that would be as well, haha. if anything pacquiao should rematch bradley. that should be his return fight, bradley doesn't have the power to put pacman to sleep imo, after that, if he looks good, he can take on rios. it'll be an exciting fight, and if he has anything left in the tank, he should come out with a nice highlight beatdown/KO. that'd be a good year for him to bounce back from the marquez loss. if that all goes down this year, maybe 2014 arum and mayweather can sit down and make a fight happen, haha.

Comment

You fool, do you want Pac to die?

Comment

Working...
                      X